to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

CD Projekt RED hints at Witcher 3

Your comments on our articles.

Teaser image suggests imminent announcement

CD Projekt RED has posted an image on its official The Witcher website that points heavily towards a Witcher 3 reveal next month.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

CD Projekt RED hints at Witcher 3

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 16 Jan 2013, 09:42

Stunned by how incredibly unloikely this is. Naa its not going to be the witcher. Crazy fools! I mean that is the hilt of gralts sword and there is an add listing for a writer for the game that states you must have knowledge of the works of the author of the witcher and there's not many other dark fantasy rpgs, and well it is their main series but it more likely all points to a point and clivk version of Weekend at Bernies.....
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Re: CD Projekt RED hints at Witcher 3

Postby G00N3R » 16 Jan 2013, 10:27

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:I mean that is the hilt of gralts sword

And there's even three wolf heads just to make it totally obvious that we're talking about a full sequel and not a Witcher 2 expansion.
G00N3R 49

Postby nb_nmare2 » 16 Jan 2013, 13:21

It would be awesome if this came out in June to coincide with the English-language release of the second Witcher Saga novel, The Time of Contempt.
nb_nmare2 58

Postby Gretzky » 17 Jan 2013, 01:56

nb_nmare2 wrote:It would be awesome if this came out in June to coincide with the English-language release of the second Witcher Saga novel, The Time of Contempt.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that actually coming out this year. It gets a release date around that time every year and then gets pushed back to August, then later in the year before summer next year. Been going on for about three years now. If you have a kindle or other e-reader there's some fan translations of all the books available to download for free, I'm midway through Sword of Destiny which is apparently a big lead in to the actual series and the translation has been pretty good so far. PM me if you want a link to download them.
Gretzky 61