Borderlands 2 DLC: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt out today

Your comments on our articles.

New area and fresh enemies come to Gearbox's shooter

Borderlands 2 DLC expansion pack Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt will launch today on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 (tomorrow on PS3 in Europe and Oceania).... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Borderlands 2 DLC: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt out today

Postby illage2 » 15 Jan 2013, 12:41

Can't wait to play this when I get home :D
ImageImage
illage2 54

Xbox Live: illage4
PSN ID: illage2
Steam: illage2
xFire: illage2

Re: Borderlands 2 DLC: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt out to

Postby fionn1 » 15 Jan 2013, 13:03

can-not-wait.....Borders 2 has been immense....I havent quiet finished Pirates yet....will have to get this this evening though ready to go....

I would be interested to see what people thought of Pirates and Torgue (EXXXXPLOSIONSSS!!!!) I personally think they have both been brilliant and good value for the points...what say you adventurers??
fionn1 46

Xbox Live: Breenington

Postby illage2 » 15 Jan 2013, 14:02

fionn1 wrote:can-not-wait.....Borders 2 has been immense....I havent quiet finished Pirates yet....will have to get this this evening though ready to go....

I would be interested to see what people thought of Pirates and Torgue (EXXXXPLOSIONSSS!!!!) I personally think they have both been brilliant and good value for the points...what say you adventurers??

Yeah Mr.Tourge's Campaign of Carnage was pretty decent, it had some really good weapons, as I said I can't wait to play the new DLC.
ImageImage
illage2 54

Xbox Live: illage4
PSN ID: illage2
Steam: illage2
xFire: illage2

Postby fionn1 » 15 Jan 2013, 14:21

I think I actually prefer Mr Torgues to Pirates tbh...but thats my opinion,...I dont think Megaton has liked this borders though by the sounds of it as much as the first....which is interesting as I found the 2nd to be far in a way a better game than the first..

But each to their own.....still no level raiser though????? hmmmm
fionn1 46

Xbox Live: Breenington

Postby Agamon » 15 Jan 2013, 18:14

illage2 wrote:Can't wait to play this when I get home :D

I'd stay in work. Its extremely unbalanced. On TVHM in full orange and + 100 hours on the game I got my ass handed to me so many time in the first 5 minutes i gave up. Maybe i'm rusty but with nerfs to the bee and these crazy witch doctors leveling everything around me it wasnt fun. it was just frustrating
Agamon 39