Blog: The NRA has released an iOS first person shooter

Your comments on our articles.

North America's National Rifle Association doubles as one of the most powerful lobby groups in the US, where gun ownership is widely considered a god-given right. Now, as a means to promote their cause, the NRA has released a free shooter for iOS.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Blog: The NRA has released an iOS first person shooter

Postby Sixty9Eyes » 15 Jan 2013, 10:25

Um UK here i own several firearms and i hate to break it too you but shooting is fun. :roll: i would bet my life savings that you would enjoy it. shame wackjobs ruin everything for everyone. only the law abiding get punished.
Sixty9Eyes 23

Re: Blog: The NRA has released an iOS first person shooter

Postby Moribundman » 15 Jan 2013, 14:05

Sixty9Eyes wrote:Um UK here i own several firearms and i hate to break it too you but shooting is fun. :roll: i would bet my life savings that you would enjoy it. shame wackjobs ruin everything for everyone. only the law abiding get punished.

Well hello Alex Jones. How are them Black Helecopters treatin' y'all? :roll:

How does CVG calling out the NRA as anti-gaming hypocrites s**t all over the second amendment? It's clearly an observable fact given that i) the NRA are on record saying "guns don't kill people, gamers do" and ii) the NRA have released a game to sell guns to gamers.

There's nothing inherently wrong with gun ownership. I personally don't believe in it, and I don't have a vote or a voice in the argument at the ballot box (though my wife does).

Why are you so challenged by this article? I didn't read it as provocative. If you feel passionately about gun ownership, go ahead and educate people in an adult manner. As a gamer, educate your fellow gun owners that we're not all wild eyed crazies. As a 'murican gun-owner, go ahead and educate us UK gamers that you're not all wild eyed crazies...
"if you dont like it do one elsewhere. stop getting up in arms as someone doesnt agree with you." - svd_grasshopper
Moribundman 52

Xbox Live: Moribundman
PSN ID: Moribundman
Steam: Moribundman

Re: Blog: The NRA has released an iOS first person shooter

Postby richomack360 » 15 Jan 2013, 14:35

Thought that was a Wii U game ?
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
richomack360 60
Global Moderator

Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360