to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Muramasa: The Demon Blade Vita gameplay trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Artistic action RPG under the spotlight

Here's the first gameplay trailer for the Vita version of Muramasa: The Demon Blade.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Muramasa: The Demon Blade Vita gameplay trailer

Postby damoxuk » 09 Jan 2013, 23:49

Anything give me anything :) Vita needs some stuff. I need some Vita play time.
damoxuk 54

Xbox Live: damoxuk
PSN ID: damoxuk
Steam: damoxuk

Re: Muramasa: The Demon Blade Vita gameplay trailer

Postby MJ-Thriller94 » 10 Jan 2013, 01:31

Just got NFS for the Vita today, and looking forward to playing it. Got F1 as well, still missing Gravity Rush though. I fricken love my Vita, and really am hoping 2013 is where it begins for the Vita and its starts showing its true potential with some real quality games. From what's confirmed, this doesn't look like it's the case

Im not sure about getting Persona 4 Golden. Never played any of the earlier ones, and anime isn't something im big into, but an RPG would keep me playing the Vita. Anyone played it and could give me their views on it?
Currently playing: Crysis 3, The Godfather, Bioshock Infinite, Fifa 13
MJ-Thriller94 49

Xbox Live: bigbrain303
PSN ID: MJ-Thriller94

Postby Megatrons_Fury » 10 Jan 2013, 02:44

MJ-Thriller94 wrote:Just got NFS for the Vita today, and looking forward to playing it. Got F1 as well, still missing Gravity Rush though. I fricken love my Vita, and really am hoping 2013 is where it begins for the Vita and its starts showing its true potential with some real quality games. From what's confirmed, this doesn't look like it's the case

Im not sure about getting Persona 4 Golden. Never played any of the earlier ones, and anime isn't something im big into, but an RPG would keep me playing the Vita. Anyone played it and could give me their views on it?

Im not going to get into a massive description and i absolutely HATE anime in all its forms but the PERSONA series is immense, the 4th one is like having 2 games in one and the extra stuff for the Vita version will make it even better.

Sometimes you have to go outside the comfort circle to find new experiences and delight.

The game in question on here though is a definate day 1 purchase, as long as the Vita is bought in japan we will always have a steady flow or RPG's, scrolling beat em ups and fighting games.

When i tell my housemate about this announcement he is going to cream in his pants!!!

Oh and lastly get DISGAEA 3 for the Vita right now!!!! Will last you hundreds and i mean hundreds of hours.
Megatrons_Fury 50

Postby WingZeroSys » 10 Jan 2013, 14:50

I own this for the Wii but will still be getting the Vita version as long as it's released in the UK, I also want Dragon's Crown.
I'm no hero, never was, never will be, I'm just an old killer, hired to do a little wet work. sOLiD Snake, MGS4.
WingZeroSys 50

Postby Balladeer » 10 Jan 2013, 19:34

Urgh, why are there only four comments on this? Everyone complains about how the Vita has no games: how many of you have this on the Wii? It's great. Every Vita owner on the forum should buy it. Then maybe the Vita will get more nice things. Simple.
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77

Postby damoxuk » 10 Jan 2013, 20:03

I don't have a Wii so can't comment on the game. But my mind is very much HD-fied. So maybe when Wii-U drops from it's insane price i'll get this along with a Wii-U :)
damoxuk 54

Xbox Live: damoxuk
PSN ID: damoxuk
Steam: damoxuk