to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Fallout 3 voice actor hints at Fallout 4 announcement

Your comments on our articles.

Three Dog says his character is coming back in something new

Bethesda is readying a Fallout related announcement, according to voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, who played radio DJ "Three Dog" in the developer's acclaimed post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout 3.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Fallout 3 voice actor hints at Fallout 4 announcement

Postby Spider82 » 09 Jan 2013, 12:46

If only it was more like the first two, rather than 3 and NV, I might be excited.
Spider82 37

Re: Fallout 3 voice actor hints at Fallout 4 announcement

Postby rubblemaker » 09 Jan 2013, 13:04

There were three-dog... 'fans' ???!! He was the most irritating thing in that game. I blew his brains out as soon as I met him (sadly even having no head still didn't shut him up on the radio). Damn shame I won't be able to carry my save over into Fallout 4 and have a three-dog free game :(
rubblemaker 42

Postby geardley » 09 Jan 2013, 13:07

Release it on next gen machines without all the bloody bugs.
We are premier league.
geardley 54

Postby mus42 » 09 Jan 2013, 13:34

Loved Fallout 3, loved 3 Dog - cant wait for Fallout 4 :D
(Sorry if my post is too positive for people to handle)
mus42 31

Postby Simon Carlin » 09 Jan 2013, 13:36

Developers making sequels to big name IPs that generate income and become increasingly easier to market?

Simon Carlin 25

Postby qSPARTANp » 09 Jan 2013, 14:10

UNFORTUNATELY if this next game by Bethesda has the atrocious menu system and awful dual wielding that SKYRIM has that totaly got rid of having EIGHT of your most used items assigned to the D-PAD ready to flick to in the heat of combat ETC WITHOUT having to pause the flippin game and go into the menu, sorry the whole game was ruined for me by this, just a total step back from OBLIVION and FALLOUT 3! So if FALLOUT 4 is the same I will probably pass!!!
qSPARTANp 48

Postby Multiplayerking » 09 Jan 2013, 14:21

The voice actor of the main character must have had the world's easiest job.
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 09 Jan 2013, 14:38

I'd rather have Ron Perlman teasing the possibility of a sequel. Like someone said, Threedog was one of the dullest characters that didn't add anything to the story. I'd love a sequel that had a more desperate tone like the first two games and Supermutants that are so dumb you can easily talk your way out of combat. I know the original game had humour but there were far too many cheery characters in F3 that made it seem like the world wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be. I want plenty of weird and varied monster mutant designs as well that pushes the imagination whilst also paying homage to post nuclear war B-movie designs.
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Postby Soviet1918 » 09 Jan 2013, 14:41

geardley wrote:Release it on next gen machines without all the bloody bugs.

LOL yep good luck with that.. a Fallout game with no bugs is like an honest politician.
Советский Союз
Soviet1918 45

PSN ID: Soviet1918

Postby Imaduck » 09 Jan 2013, 15:46

They don't exist YET? :wink:
Imaduck 58

Postby ingy » 09 Jan 2013, 16:02

qSPARTANp wrote:UNFORTUNATELY if this next game by Bethesda has the atrocious menu system and awful dual wielding that SKYRIM has that totaly got rid of having EIGHT of your most used items assigned to the D-PAD ready to flick to in the heat of combat ETC WITHOUT having to pause the flippin game and go into the menu, sorry the whole game was ruined for me by this, just a total step back from OBLIVION and FALLOUT 3! So if FALLOUT 4 is the same I will probably pass!!!

I 'pause' totally 'pause' agree 'pause' with 'pause' you,..........having to pause the game in skyrim to change or select weapons or spells etc, made the game unplayable for me, here's hoping they leave the ui alone.
ingy 63

Postby FishyGinger » 09 Jan 2013, 16:12

ingy wrote:
qSPARTANp wrote:UNFORTUNATELY if this next game by Bethesda has the atrocious menu system and awful dual wielding that SKYRIM has that totaly got rid of having EIGHT of your most used items assigned to the D-PAD ready to flick to in the heat of combat ETC WITHOUT having to pause the flippin game and go into the menu, sorry the whole game was ruined for me by this, just a total step back from OBLIVION and FALLOUT 3! So if FALLOUT 4 is the same I will probably pass!!!

I 'pause' totally 'pause' agree 'pause' with 'pause' you,..........having to pause the game in skyrim to change or select weapons or spells etc, made the game unplayable for me, here's hoping they leave the ui alone.

Wasn't there a quick menu (on the d pad for xbox) for that. I didn't think it paused the game but it's been awhile since I played it.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby Jingee » 09 Jan 2013, 16:37

Just what the gaming world needs; another post-apocalypse game :roll:

What's wrong with starting the next Elder Scrolls game, and leaving the Fallout series to Obsidian, but actually give them time to sort out the bugs.
Jingee 50

Postby radiocat » 09 Jan 2013, 17:13

Fallout 3 was pretty good... then I installed a few mods... and it became the most exciting gaming experience of my life.
radiocat 34

Postby ingy » 09 Jan 2013, 17:29

@ fishyginger'
you could press the d-pad which would then pause the game to bring up the so called 'quick menu' which you then had to navigate to select the item you wanted :x
ingy 63

Next