God of War: Ascension dev diary talks multiplayer fine-tunin

Your comments on our articles.

'A New Beginning' trailer shows new gameplay footage

God of War: Ascension will be the first of the series to feature a multiplayer mode, and that's the focus of this new developer diary.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

God of War: Ascension dev diary talks multiplayer fine-tunin

Postby wwinterj » 08 Jan 2013, 22:42

The beta was rubbish. I'm in no way shape or form interested in online at this point and really wish the devs would tell us more/show us more of the single player. I've yet to see anything epic on the single player like the Hydra boss fight or Poseidon. It seems like this game was made just to try and cash in on the online market at the moment and it just will not work. If folk stop playing COD, Battlefield, Fiffa or any other successful online game for this then I'd be shocked. I guess and wait and see and hope we see more single player stuff before I decide if I'll buy or not.
wwinterj 51

Xbox Live: wwinterj
PSN ID: wwinterj

Re: God of War: Ascension dev diary talks multiplayer fine-t

Postby Beastofdeast » 09 Jan 2013, 10:56

wwinterj wrote:The beta was rubbish. I'm in no way shape or form interested in online at this point and really wish the devs would tell us more/show us more of the single player. I've yet to see anything epic on the single player like the Hydra boss fight or Poseidon. It seems like this game was made just to try and cash in on the online market at the moment and it just will not work. If folk stop playing COD, Battlefield, Fiffa or any other successful online game for this then I'd be shocked. I guess and wait and see and hope we see more single player stuff before I decide if I'll buy or not.

Same with me, I don't even care about online multiplayer. I just want news on the campaign, story, new elements in the game (If there's any) Dom't know why every game has to to tack multiplayer now. It's getting pathetic.
Beastofdeast 38