to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn: quests and combat video, s

Your comments on our articles.

A fresh look at the alpha version of the PS3 and PC game

Square Enix has released a new video and screens taken from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn: quests and combat video, s

Postby voodoo172 » 06 Dec 2012, 15:50

Looks loads better than the terrible original release I played. Still won't be successful unless it is F2P and they get rid of their totally b*****ks and confusing account system. I mean paying extra monthly for more than one character slot? What is that all about?
voodoo172 30

Xbox Live: Inferno GTX
PSN ID: InfernoGTX
Steam: Legendry_samurai
xFire: zibby101

Re: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn: quests and combat vide

Postby stealth » 06 Dec 2012, 16:16

i might try this
stealth 47

Re: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn: quests and combat vide

Postby shane239 » 06 Dec 2012, 19:41

voodoo172 wrote:Looks loads better than the terrible original release I played. Still won't be successful unless it is F2P and they get rid of their totally b*****ks and confusing account system. I mean paying extra monthly for more than one character slot? What is that all about?

In 2.0 if you are a Legacy member(payed for 90 days of the game in 1.0 version) then it will cost 9.99 Euros a month. With that you will be allowed 8 characters on a server with the possibility of 40 characters altogether. If someone new wants this it will cost 14.99.

If you just want 1 Character a server and up to 8 servers I believe this is going to cost 12.99 Euros.

And I do not believe that any MMO survives long on a F2P service going on what every other MMO is. If the game is good enough to pay for per month it will survive. If it cannot survive P2P it wont survive F2P either in my opinion.
shane239 18
New user