EU PS Plus update: Batman: Arkham City, Limbo headline Decem

Your comments on our articles.

Vanquish, Mortal Kombat and more also available free to subscribers

Sony has announced December's batch of PlayStation Plus content for European PS3 and Vita owners.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

EU PS Plus update: Batman: Arkham City, Limbo headline Decem

Postby charlyd » 28 Nov 2012, 15:19

Hell yeah gonna git me some arkham city and limbo.Already have vanquish if you dont already have it now you have no excuse it's one of the better action games of the last few years.
charlyd 33

PSN ID: june567

Re: EU PS Plus update: Batman: Arkham City, Limbo headline D

Postby TheLastDodo » 28 Nov 2012, 15:24

Three of the best games of the generation, if you haven't played em then now is a good time to get a Plus sub.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby FixBeatGames » 28 Nov 2012, 15:25

wow, that's seriously impressive.

i've got 2 months left of my ps+ and will definitely be re-newing (after using the 30 days free that came with black ops 2).

the games/discounts/auto-updates makes it simply amazing value for money. 8)
FixBeatGames 41

Postby devilintheflesh » 28 Nov 2012, 15:30

amazing update, is there really any excuse not to have PS+ if you have a PS3 and now a vita, Got MK on vita already and got to say great game well worth being bought let alone given free and no need to say anything about the PS3 games!
devilintheflesh 35

Postby Padua » 28 Nov 2012, 15:42

devilintheflesh wrote:amazing update, is there really any excuse not to have PS+ if you have a PS3 and now a vita, Got MK on vita already and got to say great game well worth being bought let alone given free and no need to say anything about the PS3 games!

I'm beginning to think is there any excuse NOT to have a PS Vita now!
Padua 63

PSN ID: ACD1306

Postby Old McGroin » 28 Nov 2012, 15:48

Whoa, Arkham City and Vanquish?! Two games I've been toying with the idea of picking up second hand for the past few weeks, sweet!

I'm an Xbox Live Gold subscriber and a PS+ subscriber and I think it's damn obvious to everyone by now which one offers the most value for money.
Old McGroin 36

Postby FixBeatGames » 28 Nov 2012, 15:54

Old McGroin wrote:Whoa, Arkham City and Vanquish?! Two games I've been toying with the idea of picking up second hand for the past few weeks, sweet!

I'm an Xbox Live Gold subscriber and a PS+ subscriber and I think it's damn obvious to everyone by now which one offers the most value for money.

PS+ isn't mandatory if you want to play games online for starters! :wink:
FixBeatGames 41

Postby Cuthbert23 » 28 Nov 2012, 15:56

I've been meaning to pick up Arkham City again.... and always fancied giving Limbo a go too, if only Sony can get new game prices lower on PSN
Cuthbert23 13
New user

PSN ID: Cuthbert23

Postby silversun_111 » 28 Nov 2012, 15:57

PS Plus has definitely been one of the standout achievements of this gen for sure! :D
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
silversun_111 55

Xbox Live: silversun111
PSN ID: silversun111

Postby cult » 28 Nov 2012, 15:59

Going to need a bigger hard drive.
My slim has just over 4GB free of 320 and my old fat has the same on its 2 swappable 60GB's.
I'm subscribed to plus til June 2014 so will put a terrabyte in the fat, put the old 2 in cases for either Wii U or smart TV recording.
Never mind the free rental of games the discounts or vita games alone have paid for the subscription.
It was perfect of Sony to allow ps3 plussers to store the vita plus items for the later purchase of the handheld too.
ImageImage
This week I will be mainly going 'clear' and fighting aliens.
cult 63

Wii Code: WiiU Online MrAngry

Postby rbt2 » 28 Nov 2012, 16:01

silversun_111 wrote:PS Plus has definitely been one of the standout achievements of this gen for sure! :D

It's definitely been good value for money.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby only_777 » 28 Nov 2012, 16:02

I'm glad PS+ is on the Vita now, it's put new life into my machine that was starting to go a little stale.
I got that blob game for Vita last week on PS+, not a game that I would of bought or really looked at, but it's a great little game.
The famous Dodgy Kebaab Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/dodgykebaab
only_777 62

Postby Metagen » 28 Nov 2012, 16:06

Padua wrote:
devilintheflesh wrote:amazing update, is there really any excuse not to have PS+ if you have a PS3 and now a vita, Got MK on vita already and got to say great game well worth being bought let alone given free and no need to say anything about the PS3 games!

I thought the same the other day and was literally just about to buy a Vita before I realised that these are all digital games and thereofre you'll need a lot of space to store them and with Vita's crazily priced memory cards that just isn't going to happen. That's the main reason why I'll more than likely be getting a 3DS come January for my handheld fix rather than a Vita, which is a shame. I'll still be "purchasing" all these Vita games via PS+ in case I change my mind.

Does anyone knows some sort of work around or alternative to Vita's memory issues, maybe somewhere to get cheap memory cards?
Metagen 53

Postby charliecheswick » 28 Nov 2012, 16:09

PS+ is incredible value for money and the quality of the titles is brilliant. I was gonna get Arkham City for Wii U ,so that's saved me a few quid....I wonder if that was part of Sony's thinking?
charliecheswick 48

PSN ID: pulpeto_san
Wii Code: Wii U pulpeto

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 28 Nov 2012, 16:17

Padua wrote:

Lack of games? Expensive price? Uncertain future? I owned a vita fora good while and while it was a capable console, it certainly wasnt or isnt a must have console. Good for long journeys really, thats about it from my experience.
PC gamers are isolated social degenerate peados -Reegee
DAEDALUS79 75

Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19
Wii Code: WiiU________Daedy79

Next