to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

UK Chart: Black Ops 2 holds off Hitman Absolution

Your comments on our articles.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale scrapes into the top 40

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 held off competition from new entry Hitman Absolution to retain the top spot on the UK all formats chart for the week ended November 24.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

UK Chart: Black Ops 2 holds off Hitman Absolution

Postby Barry316 » 26 Nov 2012, 11:20

Didn't even know a Family Guy game was out. I'm guessing it's a bit pap seeing as it's been snuck out.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

Re: UK Chart: Black Ops 2 holds off Hitman Absolution

Postby ensabahnur » 26 Nov 2012, 11:53

The top ten will probably stay near the same up till crimbo as well, maybe with FarCry 3 in there as well. There's really sod all else due out until January. I think the next thing i'll be getting is DmC and that's away in the middle of January.
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur 68

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby El Mag » 26 Nov 2012, 12:06

I'm playing through Hitman again and eating steak Roysters until Far Cry 3, then that's me done for the year. Then in January it starts all over again with DmC, Ni No Kuni and possibly some Tangy Toms and Transform-A-Snacks.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby ensabahnur » 26 Nov 2012, 12:35

El Mag wrote:I'm playing through Hitman again and eating steak Roysters until Far Cry 3, then that's me done for the year. Then in January it starts all over again with DmC, Ni No Kuni and possibly some Tangy Toms and Transform-A-Snacks.
Spicy Biker's not good enough for you Mag?
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur 68

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby FishyGinger » 26 Nov 2012, 12:53

Barry316 wrote:Didn't even know a Family Guy game was out. I'm guessing it's a bit pap seeing as it's been snuck out.

Gamesradar had a review of it, 40% they gave it for being short and repepepetetetive. Didn't see that one coming.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby Ali_ » 26 Nov 2012, 13:11

Sony seemed to have cocked up and not sent out box inlays for All Stars Battle Royale (stupidly long name). I eventually found it in Toys R Us but it was a blank box with a price sticker in the corner. Had to to ask if they actually had it in!
Ali_ 56

Postby Mortal Mad Matt » 26 Nov 2012, 14:06

Barry316 wrote:Didn't even know a Family Guy game was out. I'm guessing it's a bit pap seeing as it's been snuck out.

2/10 from Destructoid. I actually received it in the post on Friday from the rental site I use, but haven't tried it yet after reading that review.
Mortal Mad Matt 49

Xbox Live: Mortal Mad Matt

Postby JOHNKARA » 26 Nov 2012, 17:18

Good to see Dishonoured still in the top 10. Far Cry 3 will shake things up next week.
Gina Stein
JOHNKARA 46

Postby nintendo is the » 26 Nov 2012, 22:02

Ali_ wrote:Sony seemed to have cocked up and not sent out box inlays for All Stars Battle Royale (stupidly long name). I eventually found it in Toys R Us but it was a blank box with a price sticker in the corner. Had to to ask if they actually had it in!

Yep. Had to be emptied out for Display in my shop. But that's not uncommon for big companies to not send out inlays. We sometimes get inlays over a month after a games been released. Lazy eejits.
There's a page missing!!! Yeah, I thought of that. Perhaps that was the most important part!!
nintendo is the 51

Xbox Live: ian the bassist