to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Black Ops 2: Xbox 360 title update released

Your comments on our articles.

Addresses Theater Mode error and Scorestreak glitches

Treyarch has released a title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Black Ops 2: Xbox 360 title update released

Postby megaphoenix2001 » 21 Nov 2012, 15:28

i had the dragonfire glitch last night for 1st time since launch day and had care package bounce out of map 2 times connection was bad last night seems to pick the worst host sometimes
megaphoenix2001 36

Re: Black Ops 2: Xbox 360 title update released

Postby famouscookster » 21 Nov 2012, 15:54

Update for the s**tty connections would be better?Getting sick of instantaniously dying in miliseconds one match to being 33 kills no deaths the next.Now i know im neither that good or that bad!I just wish it was a fair fight most the time.Came off last night after 3 matches in a row where instant deaths were the serving of the day.I have messages of hate off other players whens its the opposite way round as if its my fault?So please if you see me online and you are dying instantly please refrain from abusive messages,as i am not the one who designs the very poor at the min server issues that adds delays to certain peoples connections or what ever thay are doing?
famouscookster 12

Postby famouscookster » 21 Nov 2012, 16:15

Also what is with the lack of hardcore game modes? capture the flag,TDM,S&D,WTF! wheres my domination,my new multi team death match i was promised my hardpoint.For god sakes just put a f**king moshpit on hardcore!Anything for a bit of variety,as me and my friends have always played hardcore.
famouscookster 12

Postby wishface » 21 Nov 2012, 20:36

Certainly doesn't fix the rampant lag and unbalanced gameplay that has broken the game.

How about asking, ffs, treyarch to respond to these issues.
wishface 41

Postby Old Skool Gamer » 22 Nov 2012, 08:44

run gun die, spawn then shot in back, then die again, repeat process = COD: Black Ops 2.
We can't stop now, this is Bat Country!
Old Skool Gamer 38

PSN ID: xXI_OLDSKOOL_IXx