to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Assassin's Creed 3 sells 3.5m copies in first week

Your comments on our articles.

Launch sales up more than 100 per cent year-on-year

Assassin's Creed 3 sold approximately 3.5 million copies in its first week of availability, according to publisher Ubisoft.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Assassin's Creed 3 sells 3.5m copies in first week

Postby kriscotw9 » 06 Nov 2012, 23:00

Im just about half way through the game, and i am very impressed! the story is a lot more deep than previous games and the fighting and gore is brilliant, definitely the best and most interesting assassins creed yet, and definite contender for GOTY
kriscotw9 12

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 sells 3.5m copies in first week

Postby PMIKE5 » 07 Nov 2012, 01:53

kriscotw9 wrote:Im just about half way through the game, and i am very impressed! the story is a lot more deep than previous games and the fighting and gore is brilliant, definitely the best and most interesting assassins creed yet, and definite contender for GOTY

Agreed. It's so different from all the other games, yet has all the little signatures of it being an AC game. And oh my, it's so pretty! The snow! You must know about the snow! And leaving one last enemy to run off only to be torn apart by wolves is so vile, it actually made me chuckle. Omnomnom...
My artwork. Hope you like it :)
My kindle comics
PMIKE5 46

Postby Nimron Tang » 07 Nov 2012, 11:06

PMIKE5 wrote:
kriscotw9 wrote:Im just about half way through the game, and i am very impressed! the story is a lot more deep than previous games and the fighting and gore is brilliant, definitely the best and most interesting assassins creed yet, and definite contender for GOTY

Agreed. It's so different from all the other games, yet has all the little signatures of it being an AC game. And oh my, it's so pretty! The snow! You must know about the snow! And leaving one last enemy to run off only to be torn apart by wolves is so vile, it actually made me chuckle. Omnomnom...

Haha, I like your style grasshopper! Yes my friend, I know all about the snow. Completely agree with you both, best Assassins Creed yet. (by a long shot for me)
It's just a ride.
Nimron Tang 48

PSN ID: Smittypig

Postby gmcb007 » 07 Nov 2012, 13:35

I've had it for a week now and i'm only starting sequence 7. There's so much side missions and such to keep you busy. Absolute bargin for £14!
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it