to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Police chase movie

Your comments on our articles.

Outrun the cops in Criterion's latest open-world racer

EA's Need for Speed: Most Wanted launched in the UK last Friday and debuted at No.5 on this week's all formats chart.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Currychips » 06 Nov 2012, 17:45

A superb game, picked this up on Friday and haven't put it down. Playing on line is just a ridiculous amount of fun too.

It was a toss up between this and the ho-rahing, DIRT aping Forza Horizon and I'm glad I picked this, it's by far the better driving game.
Do you want Chilli on that?
Currychips 48

Xbox Live: Mr Cheesefinger
PSN ID: westypie

Postby phate666 » 06 Nov 2012, 17:47

Disappointed at the lack of individual road times a la burnout paradise. Good fun though.
"You gonna eat that stapler?"

"Wanna split it?"
phate666 50

Xbox Live: PillowyBarbecue
PSN ID: phate666

Re: Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Police chase movie

Postby BazJitsu » 06 Nov 2012, 17:48

Currychips wrote:A superb game, picked this up on Friday and haven't put it down. Playing on line is just a ridiculous amount of fun too.

It was a toss up between this and the ho-rahing, DIRT aping Forza Horizon and I'm glad I picked this, it's by far the better driving game.

I'm enjoying Horizon far more.

I find Most Wanted frustrating as hell. The Outrun the Cops missions are a bloody nightmare. And I have a tendency to crash into bloody everything, with the awful handling model.

Having said that, online is very well put together. Being able to create your own event style playlists mid free roam is genius.
BazJitsu 42

Xbox Live: BazJitsu

Postby Currychips » 06 Nov 2012, 17:59

BazJitsu wrote:
Currychips wrote:A superb game, picked this up on Friday and haven't put it down. Playing on line is just a ridiculous amount of fun too.

I'm enjoying Horizon far more.

I find Most Wanted frustrating as hell. The Outrun the Cops missions are a bloody nightmare. And I have a tendency to crash into bloody everything, with the awful handling model.

Having said that, online is very well put together. Being able to create your own event style playlists mid free roam is genius.

It is very tough, even the individual car challenges are hard. Racing the most wanted cars, even in vastly superior sports cars is bastard hard too - which makes it all the sweeter when you get to smash them off the road to keep!

I'll probably pick up Forza as well at some point, but this will keep me going until Hitman comes out, that's for sure!
Do you want Chilli on that?
Currychips 48

Xbox Live: Mr Cheesefinger
PSN ID: westypie

Postby CDS » 06 Nov 2012, 22:01

Which version is this on?
If it's a console version, it looks as though the traffic is the same across all versions.
I try and keep the pursuit going for as long as I can, and have managed more than six.
CDSMEDIA CDS BLOGS

Currently waiting for - Star Wars Battlefront III / New Sonic the Hedgehog
CDS 57