Black Ops 2 videos: All multiplayer maps leaked on YouTube

Your comments on our articles.

Check out the range of arenas available in the shooter's online component

[Update: All non-official videos featured in this story have been removed, but if you still want to check out the Black Ops 2 multiplayer maps ahead of the game's release, all it takes is a quick search on YouTube]... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Black Ops 2 videos: All multiplayer maps leaked on YouTube

Postby nologo » 06 Nov 2012, 16:59

noway can it be real.. it must be CGI cos it looks like its using a 5 year old engine :D
psn: zell71
wow server: Vashj-EU
Jetsetwilly Gnome Warrior
nologo 47

Re: Black Ops 2 videos: All multiplayer maps leaked on YouTu

Postby Currychips » 06 Nov 2012, 17:13

Looks alright to me, it's always been a pretty game.

Just a tired formula now.
Do you want Chilli on that?
Currychips 50

Xbox Live: Mr Cheesefinger
PSN ID: westypie

Postby Chris_Shanahan87 » 06 Nov 2012, 19:12

leaked....on Halo 4 release day...

hmmm
Chris_Shanahan87 47

Postby ted1138 » 06 Nov 2012, 19:44

Can't wait for this!!!! :o
"People mistake the past for the present and they also mistake the present for the future"
Ken Levine
ted1138 61

Postby lifebrink » 06 Nov 2012, 20:23

It honestly looks p**s poor! The graphics dont seem to offer any type of improvment from previous version. I honestly think MW2 graphics are by far better than the ones shown in the videos here and that was however many years ago

The maps look like the same old s**t from mw2, blops, mw3 and now this!

Ive never really slagged off the cod series as i loved cod uo on the pc and had many of good years in a rifle only clan, enjoyed cod4 and then mw2 until it got hacked... Im saying this as a ex cod fan who keeps looking for a new cod game that will make me think 'f**k yeah, thats what im talking about'.. it just looks shite!

After playing BF3 I can easily see the difference between the 2, COD seems like a fun shooter sticking to its roots, litterally just sticking to its roots but BF3 is so much diverse and immersive and has been out for a good few months now... I cant believe that BLOPs2 devs having looked at the compertition and thought lets up our game and do this or that but they havent!

just read that back... how much of an BF3 fan boy do i sound :(

im not, i just cant pretend that im not p**sed off at the lack of development in the cod franchise anymore
Banjaxed:
..a term often used to describe incredible drunkeness. normally used in retrospect however in some prolonged cases of intoxication subjects have been found to admit to being "banjaxed."
lifebrink 63

PSN ID: SunTzu_79

Postby beastie » 06 Nov 2012, 20:59

Are they really that embarrassed of their game that they don't want anyone to see how it looks.

I can see why though

another map pack for mw2 it seems, still everyone will board the hype train to no-innovation-ville
beastie 54

Postby laslowoodbine » 06 Nov 2012, 21:57

Disappointed is the word, I was really hoping the futuristic part of the game might have brought some diversity to Call of Duty. I know the videos could be misleading but it just looks like MW, WAW and MW2 which I already have, looks like they'll likely be the last C'Duties I'll buy this generation.

Will still try but not a buy for me, lets hope I'm wrong.
laslowoodbine 51

Postby murph_77 » 07 Nov 2012, 10:13

All the channels have had the videos removed! Damn you Activision. 6 days until I have it in my hands!!!!
murph_77 45

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 07 Nov 2012, 11:31

Jesus it's like loose women in here, whinge whinge whinge..... I like epic mickey :mrgreen:

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 64

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881

Postby Sixaxis » 08 Nov 2012, 08:04

lifebrink wrote:It honestly looks p**s poor! The graphics dont seem to offer any type of improvment from previous version. I honestly think MW2 graphics are by far better than the ones shown in the videos here and that was however many years ago

The maps look like the same old s**t from mw2, blops, mw3 and now this!

Ive never really slagged off the cod series as i loved cod uo on the pc and had many of good years in a rifle only clan, enjoyed cod4 and then mw2 until it got hacked... Im saying this as a ex cod fan who keeps looking for a new cod game that will make me think 'f**k yeah, thats what im talking about'.. it just looks shite!

After playing BF3 I can easily see the difference between the 2, COD seems like a fun shooter sticking to its roots, litterally just sticking to its roots but BF3 is so much diverse and immersive and has been out for a good few months now... I cant believe that BLOPs2 devs having looked at the compertition and thought lets up our game and do this or that but they havent!

just read that back... how much of an BF3 fan boy do i sound :(

im not, i just cant pretend that im not p**sed off at the lack of development in the cod franchise anymore

In all honesty, you can't be serious. Pulling up the gameplay from Mw2, Black Ops, and Mw3 and putting the vids side by side with gameplay from this (Not submitted by a user with an iPhone camera, from the actual CoD YT Channel) obviously shows that there's not one part of any of those games that have better graphics than Black Ops 2. Sure, it's no major improvement in graphics but it's an improvement in them nonetheless. Only 2 of the maps look familiar to me(From BO and MW3); and this is excluding Nuketown 2025 since that's an intended re-skin. How much different do they have to make every single map from every other single map they've created up to this point to please everyone who looks into this game? It's impossible, and even more so considering the settings the maps are in (This isn't Halo or EvE where you can fight on different planets).

--And to say that CoD haven't up'd their game or made any innovative changes to the series means that you haven't even bothered looking into the games features past this one article. They made a co-op story mode for Zombies + 4 vs 4 vs zombies under Multiplayer Engine, they removed Kill-Streak reward system and added Score Streak + active/autonomous killstreak(s), they made it so Story Mode can have multiple endings and you can control things other than your character in the story mode at the same time, Create a Class system switched to a Pick 10 system to allow for more customization, new multiplayer modes added (Only one I can remember is the team-mode 3v3v3v3 / 4v4v4 one), weapon prestige'ing added, etc; the rest can be looked up on their channel or site. Once it comes out, I'm positive that people who own Bf3 and BO2 will agree it topped Bf3 (Which was supposed to be Mw3's job but it was too crappy to even beat Black Ops) until Bf4 comes out that is.

Point is, what you said could've been used against MW3 but BO2 has finally actually 'changed' the CoD series.
Sixaxis 1
New user

Postby Eric Offermann » 08 Nov 2012, 22:33

You can win 1 of 6 free copies from this site:

http://yourtechview.com/
Eric Offermann 1
New user