to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

GTA V: Pre-orders open in Australia and New Zealand

Your comments on our articles.

Southern hemisphere accounted for

Retailers across Australia and New Zealand are beginning to take pre-orders for Rockstar's upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, in line with an internationally coordinated order campaign across Britain and the US.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

GTA V: Pre-orders open in Australia and New Zealand

Postby metallicorphan » 06 Nov 2012, 03:18

funny they have just started Pre-Orders,when technically they will get it before us(UK/US) :D
metallicorphan 60

Xbox Live: metallicorphan
PSN ID: metallicorphan
Wii Code: 8008135-111111111

Re: GTA V: Pre-orders open in Australia and New Zealand

Postby HelloLadies » 06 Nov 2012, 05:36

EB are having a laugh charging $118 for the bare bones edition of GTA V. Especially when JB and Mighty Ape are $20 and $40 cheaper respectively.
HelloLadies 50

Postby TerrorK » 06 Nov 2012, 06:21

Heh... a bit late since GTA V has been in our system for pre-order here in NZ for almost a year now, even for PC.
TerrorK 53

Postby 360_Fan » 06 Nov 2012, 08:04

HelloLadies wrote:EB are having a laugh charging $118 for the bare bones edition of GTA V. Especially when JB and Mighty Ape are $20 and $40 cheaper respectively.

EB are a joke of a company anyway. JB's are consistantly cheaper now that they are importing from the UK, and EB's make me feel like a criminal when I ask them to price match. Done with them.

On topic, I am suprised they have not banned this game here yet. Although the censors would have nothing to see yet, I thought they would have a filter system thing to automatically ban anything with GTA in the title.
360_Fan 59

Postby eastldn » 06 Nov 2012, 09:10

Autumn 2013

i thought it was spring 2013?
eastldn 43

Postby HelloLadies » 06 Nov 2012, 09:56

360_Fan wrote:
HelloLadies wrote:EB are having a laugh charging $118 for the bare bones edition of GTA V. Especially when JB and Mighty Ape are $20 and $40 cheaper respectively.

EB are a joke of a company anyway. JB's are consistantly cheaper now that they are importing from the UK, and EB's make me feel like a criminal when I ask them to price match. Done with them.

On topic, I am suprised they have not banned this game here yet. Although the censors would have nothing to see yet, I thought they would have a filter system thing to automatically ban anything with GTA in the title.

Australia is pushing through state level reclassification's of video games so we now have an R18 rating. Hopefully all states get on board by the time its released, if not just hit up a seller from a state that has the new classification. It is supposed to be introduced on the 1st of January next year.

i thought it was spring 2013?

Autumn in Australia probably.
HelloLadies 50