to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Muramasa Vita screens are small but sweet

Your comments on our articles.

Gorgeous Wii game looks the part on Sony's handheld

Vanillaware's Muramasa: The Demon Blade is one of the best looking games available for the Wii. From the looks of the screens below it's going to look pretty stunning on the PS Vita too.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby adgr19 » 02 Nov 2012, 13:58

looks nice
Last edited by adgr19 on 02 Nov 2012, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
adgr19 53

Postby JAGUAR32X » 02 Nov 2012, 14:02

Seriously folks this is one beautiful looking game. I got it for the Wii and it really looks like some kind of painting, the art is gorgeous. The gameplay is great aswell. It feels a little like a 16bit or arcade side scrolling game only polished to perfection and very tight controls. It takes quite a while to complete as well. I wish I never bought this for my Wii because I could do with more Vita games. Also folks this game didn't sell as well as it should have because most likely it was a 2D game on teh Wii. Trust me though it's a great game and got good review scores. I think it got 9 out of 10 in GamesTM mag. You should at least give it a look and not dismiss it as "just" a 2D game.
JAGUAR32X 34

Re: Muramasa Vita screens are small but sweet

Postby razors edge » 02 Nov 2012, 18:23

JAGUAR32X wrote:Seriously folks this is one beautiful looking game. I got it for the Wii and it really looks like some kind of painting, the art is gorgeous. The gameplay is great aswell. It feels a little like a 16bit or arcade side scrolling game only polished to perfection and very tight controls. It takes quite a while to complete as well. I wish I never bought this for my Wii because I could do with more Vita games. Also folks this game didn't sell as well as it should have because most likely it was a 2D game on teh Wii. Trust me though it's a great game and got good review scores. I think it got 9 out of 10 in GamesTM mag. You should at least give it a look and not dismiss it as "just" a 2D game.

Couldn't agree with you more.
razors edge 41

Re: Muramasa Vita screens are small but sweet

Postby Balladeer » 02 Nov 2012, 22:43

You lucky bastards. Really hoping that if any sequel emerges, it sees the light of day on the WiiU as well. I adored the first game: it made me feel like a ninja, despite in real life being enormously clumsy and hilariously unfit.
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77