to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Out this week: Assassin's Creed 3, ZOE HD Collection, Need f

Your comments on our articles.

A complete guide to this week's game releases

Vying for your hard-earned cash this week is a good mixture of old and new video games. From Ubisoft we've got Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 - and you can expect our review shortly.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Out this week: Assassin's Creed 3, ZOE HD Collection, Need f

Postby budge » 30 Oct 2012, 14:49

Okami for me. :)
Los Rojiblancos
budge 66

Re: Out this week: Assassin's Creed 3, ZOE HD Collection, Ne

Postby ensabahnur » 30 Oct 2012, 16:01

No Dragonball Z Budokia HD Collection? That's out this week as well, supposedly.

And ZOE HD is the US release, it isn't out over here this week, at the minute its penciled in for the end of November for UK release.

Also does anyone have a price for Okami HD yet? And will it be discounted or free on PS+?
Last edited by ensabahnur on 30 Oct 2012, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur 68

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby Barry316 » 30 Oct 2012, 16:05

No NCIS or CSI game from Ubisoft this year? It's usually this time of the year they're released.

Not for me personally.....a relation wanted to know.....honest bruv.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

Postby higgins78 » 30 Oct 2012, 16:14

Odd thing here is while we have some deliciously hyped games, some will flourish, some will fail, it is my bet that come January 2013 all are forgotten apart from Okami. If you have played Okami - and completed it - before then it wont be quite the miracle second time around, but, if you have NEVER played Okami before then I urge you to ignore the hype sorounding the bigger names on show and purchase it asap...you wont be dissapointed for 1 second!
higgins78 40

Postby lotus-excel » 30 Oct 2012, 18:37

higgins78 wrote:Odd thing here is while we have some deliciously hyped games, some will flourish, some will fail, it is my bet that come January 2013 all are forgotten apart from Okami. If you have played Okami - and completed it - before then it wont be quite the miracle second time around, but, if you have NEVER played Okami before then I urge you to ignore the hype sorounding the bigger names on show and purchase it asap...you wont be dissapointed for 1 second!

So AC3, AC:L and NFS MW will be all forgotten by January?

Yeah, probably not
lotus-excel 28

Postby dwhlufc » 30 Oct 2012, 19:02

ensabahnur wrote:No Dragonball Z Budokia HD Collection? That's out this week as well, supposedly.

And ZOE HD is the US release, it isn't out over here this week, at the minute its penciled in for the end of November for UK release.

Also does anyone have a price for Okami HD yet? And will it be discounted or free on PS+?

I'm sure they said it wil recieve a PS+ discount otherwise its £15, or it could of been $15.

You never know with capcom, did you the prices of the Resident Evil HD releases?!
dwhlufc 76