to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Super Mario 64 patch lets you play with "Blario"

Your comments on our articles.

Don't worry, Luigi doesn't feature

While there's no real need to play Super Mario 64 in co-op, there's nothing wrong with wanting to have a friend along for the ride. Now, thanks to a hack by YouTube user Skelux, you can play with a friend.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Super Mario 64 patch lets you play with "Blario"

Postby solamon77 » 29 Oct 2012, 09:37

I wonder how the camera handles 2 people on the screen at once. If it's even sort of good, I'm replaying this game with my wife ASAP.
solamon77 43

Xbox Live: Solamon77
PSN ID: Solamon77
Steam: Solamon77

Re: Super Mario 64 patch lets you play with

Postby Welsh Jester » 29 Oct 2012, 14:33

Too bad kailerra is a piece of s**t, the best online netplay i ever played was Zsnes which literally has zero lag, and this was when i played it back in 2004-2005 or so with a friend. Some games are great with netplay even on old snes games believe it or not. Especially the co-op side scrollers.
Welsh Jester 47

PSN ID: PerfectChaos

Re: Super Mario 64 patch lets you play with

Postby runadumb » 29 Oct 2012, 15:19

Welsh Jester wrote:Too bad kailerra is a piece of s**t, the best online netplay i ever played was Zsnes which literally has zero lag, and this was when i played it back in 2004-2005 or so with a friend. Some games are great with netplay even on old snes games believe it or not. Especially the co-op side scrollers.

I've been playing Mario Kart 64 with a mate online and it works well. Its using an ancient version of PJ64 too. Going to try it with dolphin soon and get some DD going.
runadumb 61