Hitman Absolution: Exclusive new trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Hitman's release date is next month - how many lives will you take to save one?

A world exclusive Hitman Absolution trailer has just aired at the hmv Golden Joystick Awards, and you can watch it in full below.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Hitman Absolution: Exclusive new trailer

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 26 Oct 2012, 15:35

Didn't Heavy Rain have this tagline in the trailers for that?
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Re: Hitman Absolution: Exclusive new trailer

Postby The Bossman » 26 Oct 2012, 17:02

Have had my pre-order ready for months. Currently nearly finished Dishonored, and the 2nd playthrough with the guidebook will lead me to AC3 in 5 days time, which in turn will lead me nicely to Absolution. And B Ops II I guess if it's any good.
The Bossman 47

PSN ID: the_bossman222

Postby gmcb007 » 26 Oct 2012, 18:47

Even though Jesper Kyd isn't involved in this game this time around, the game still appears to have a top notch soundtrack.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 26 Oct 2012, 19:22

My GOTY hopefully!

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 64

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881

Postby HelloLadies » 27 Oct 2012, 12:22

gmcb007 wrote:Even though Jesper Kyd isn't involved in this game this time around, the game still appears to have a top notch soundtrack.

Wah? Had no idea, just assumed it was Jesper Kyd's soundtrack. Don't think he did the AC3 soundtrack either.
HelloLadies 53

Postby gmcb007 » 27 Oct 2012, 13:22

HelloLadies wrote:
gmcb007 wrote:Even though Jesper Kyd isn't involved in this game this time around, the game still appears to have a top notch soundtrack.

Wah? Had no idea, just assumed it was Jesper Kyd's soundtrack. Don't think he did the AC3 soundtrack either.

Yeah, for some godforsaken reason they dumped him just like they did with David Bateson. They realised dumping David was a terrible idea so they may have rehired Jesper as well come to think of it.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby The Bossman » 27 Oct 2012, 15:43

I'm a big fan of Jesper Kyd but can tell you he's not doing the Hitman Absolution soundtrack or the Assassins Creed 3 soundtrack. Lorne Balfe is doing AC3 and he's a fantastic composer, some of his songs on AC Revelations were better than Kyds so that's fine. In Hitman, it's composed by Peter Kyed and Peter Peter, and no I didn't make those names up. I think they did some of the K&L soundtracks too. Sounds like they've done a much better job this time round. Jesper Kyd has always been superb for Hitman and AC, a shame to see him move on from those. DYK he also composed the Borderlands 1 and 2 soundtracks?
The Bossman 47

PSN ID: the_bossman222

Postby HelloLadies » 28 Oct 2012, 07:41

I do now. Swung by his website after finding out he wasn't involved with Hitman Absolution to see what else he has done or is doing. A lot of his work is available for listening on his site too.

http://www.jesperkyd.com
HelloLadies 53