EA: Free customer service push will give us the edge

Your comments on our articles.

Publisher 'no longer shipping products but delivering live digital entertainment'

A key executive at Electronic Arts believes that investing in a free customer service centre is an essential new step for the business.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

EA: Free customer service push will give us the edge

Postby stato257 » 24 Oct 2012, 18:38

Given that FIFA is such a "core focus" I hope they find a solution to its many bugs ASAP. Following the recent 4mb update, season mode crashes my xbox every time I enter arena mode. I've effectively given up playing it at the mo until a patch arrives. This is a shame as with so many good games soon to be released its unlikely i'll return to FIFA any time soon!
stato257 43

Re: EA: Free customer service push will give us the edge

Postby Bright-Light » 24 Oct 2012, 18:59

This is a step in the right direction for all companies. Many times when i have a problem with a game, i have no idea who to contact about it, be it micrsoft or sony, of the publisher of the game, i send of the odd email hoping its going to the right person and then dont seem to get a reply.

Maybe im just thick.
Bright-Light 47

Re: EA: Free customer service push will give us the edge

Postby Drusus » 25 Oct 2012, 01:05

Wow that's so nice of EA to turn the failing of SWTOR into a customer service success. Lol.

EA customer service is the worst in the world, I just spent three weeks trying to get an issue fixed and after fighting to get them to acknowledge the problem they then decided after a three week back and forth to tell me it was against policy to help me.

I just wanted my Origin account merged with the one they made for me on the 360 so I could play all my games from the one account, that was it. Three weeks later and no they won't. Just, no, go away, that's it.

They need a new customer service centre, they really do.
Drusus 59