FIFA 13 videos: Ridiculously good goals

Your comments on our articles.

EA has released a number of videos featuring some of the best FIFA 13 goals scored by players over the past few weeks.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

FIFA 13 videos: Ridiculously good goals

Postby Taus » 22 Oct 2012, 16:04

Ridiculously good goals

I wish I had enough time to spend 100+ hours on FIFA getting to this level

Seriously, I would love to have crazy technique, tried practising dribbling skills but found it easy enough to execute in the practice arena, in a match, whole different story, just didn't come off

Any tips anyone as to which dribbling skills are best, what combinations of skills are most effective and the best way of learning them?
Taus 53

Xbox Live: tauzkhn
PSN ID: tauheed

Re: FIFA 13 videos: Ridiculously good goals

Postby Clusks » 22 Oct 2012, 16:34

Taus wrote:Ridiculously good goals

I wish I had enough time to spend 100+ hours on FIFA getting to this level

Seriously, I would love to have crazy technique, tried practising dribbling skills but found it easy enough to execute in the practice arena, in a match, whole different story, just didn't come off

Any tips anyone as to which dribbling skills are best, what combinations of skills are most effective and the best way of learning them?

I'd say passing is more important than dribbling. So many people I play with try too often to take players on, and you get more success by just keeping it simple and looking for openings with passes.

Not saying never take players on, but don't be afraid to just hold onto the ball or even play it back if needed!
Clusks 45

Postby WHITEyy118 » 22 Oct 2012, 17:25

Nothing against FIFA but all they all did was press shoot. The game done the rest for them, assuming they all used assisted controls (99% likely). Admittedly some of the skills were good and having the right timing and precision is hard but a few videos where button spamming certain skills, hardly a 'ridiculously good goal'.
WHITEyy118 39

Postby cmaxel » 23 Oct 2012, 11:20

OMG Fifa ... great goals ... but is it realistic? :D
cmaxel 41