to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Full TV trailer released

Your comments on our articles.

Just over a minute of intense new footage

Here's the full Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 trailer Activision teased earlier today.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Full TV trailer released

Postby TheLastDodo » 17 Oct 2012, 02:17

Back in Black automatically makes anything better and this trailer was no exception.
TheLastDodo 77

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Full TV trailer released

Postby gnokgnik » 17 Oct 2012, 07:07

They sure know how to make those Ace trailers. :-)
gnokgnik 51

Postby ted1138 » 17 Oct 2012, 09:11

Awesome, can't wait! :D
"People mistake the past for the present and they also mistake the present for the future"
Ken Levine
ted1138 61

Postby bamozzy » 17 Oct 2012, 10:54

Really looking forward to this!!

Certainly looking like it could be the best ever Call of Duty game - Treyarch have always been the most experimental and innovative developer of the series. The only decision I have is what to play first - SP, MP or Zombies!!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy 66

Xbox Live: bamozzy
PSN ID: TaimeDowne

Postby filth87 » 17 Oct 2012, 12:41

All that money they payed for that ad spot and the England game didn't even go ahead...
filth87 42

Postby WHITEyy118 » 17 Oct 2012, 16:56

filth87 wrote:All that money they payed for that ad spot and the England game didn't even go ahead...

LOL. They wanted to 'show it off' to the typical football audience (men/teenagers) and instead would have got/did get ( if it went ahead) the Doc Martin audience.

And speaking of the devil. I've just seen the advert, HT as described. Although I doubt it would've made as much of an impact compared to if it aired yesterday.
WHITEyy118 39

Postby The Bossman » 17 Oct 2012, 18:44

I pre-ordered it a few days ago, I'll play zombies frequently with clan members, get through the campaign in 2 days, and then go to the campfest and lagfest of multiplayer that'll make me frustrated for the next 12 months.
The Bossman 46

PSN ID: the_bossman222

Postby MJ-Thriller94 » 17 Oct 2012, 19:27

The Bossman wrote:I pre-ordered it a few days ago, I'll play zombies frequently with clan members, get through the campaign in 2 days, and then go to the campfest and lagfest of multiplayer that'll make me frustrated for the next 12 months.

You forgot quick-scope fest. One of the worst things to ever happen to COD. Has completely ruined COD for me since MW2. At least they tried to stop it in Black Ops, but because everyone cried about it, they have put it in Black Ops 2
Currently playing: Crysis 3, The Godfather, Bioshock Infinite, Fifa 13
MJ-Thriller94 49

Xbox Live: bigbrain303
PSN ID: MJ-Thriller94

Postby bamozzy » 18 Oct 2012, 13:55

MJ-Thriller94 wrote:
The Bossman wrote:I pre-ordered it a few days ago, I'll play zombies frequently with clan members, get through the campaign in 2 days, and then go to the campfest and lagfest of multiplayer that'll make me frustrated for the next 12 months.

You forgot quick-scope fest. One of the worst things to ever happen to COD. Has completely ruined COD for me since MW2. At least they tried to stop it in Black Ops, but because everyone cried about it, they have put it in Black Ops 2

It is impossible NOT to have quick-scopers/no-scopers. From what I understand, Treyarch have taking off a lot of the aim assist on sniper rifles to make it more difficult but you can't stop someone running around and trying. I have been quick-scoped/no-scoped on BF3 where someone is running around with sniper rifles too - in fact I don't know of ANY FPS game that has sniper rifles in and not having someone quick or no scope kill you!

Maybe if they removed the crosshair (when you are not ADS) this may help but no doubt you will still get people that will try and succeed.

The only way to stop it totally is to remove sniper rifles from ALL FPS games....

Although I do enjoy sniping (in the proper sense) sometimes!

Camping is also not a CoD only issue - I see a lot more campers in BF3 for example! However Treyarch are trying to address this with anti-camping scopes and now even Ghost will not benefit them (It only benefits those who are moving - not camping). Also the point streaks are now going to benefit the objective player more which may encourage players to stop camping. The best advice I can give to people who don't like playing against 'campers' is to pick an objective game mode and avoid TDM.
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy 66

Xbox Live: bamozzy
PSN ID: TaimeDowne

Postby The Bossman » 20 Oct 2012, 18:43

The changes they've made for Ghost are good, but if they give the ability for the name tag to disappear yet again, and the targeting system can't lock onto them because of that, making the gun wave all over the place, then I will be smashing things up again.
The Bossman 46

PSN ID: the_bossman222