to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

VIDEO: New Super Mario Bros. U co-op trailer

Your comments on our articles.

But doesn't deliver...

A new trailer has been released for New Super Mario Bros. U featuring co-op play, and more of those lush, bright backgrounds.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

VIDEO: New Super Mario Bros. U co-op trailer

Postby Chris_Shanahan87 » 04 Oct 2012, 08:54

I love Nintendo but Mario is one of their IP's I just don't care for...am I weird?
Chris_Shanahan87 47

Re: VIDEO: New Super Mario Bros. U co-op trailer

Postby fatherofthenoo » 04 Oct 2012, 09:01

Chris_Shanahan87 wrote:I love Nintendo but Mario is one of their IP's I just don't care for...am I weird?

No. I think many people would agree with you. Even I get a little fed up of him now and again. However I am very interested in buying THIS game.
Now playing - Trine 2 Director's Cut, Dino Crisis 2, Devil May Cry, The Cave
fatherofthenoo 41

PSN ID: fatherofthenoo
Wii Code: WiiU-fatherofthenoo

Postby Balladeer » 04 Oct 2012, 14:22

I understand you, Chris. I especially understand your stance towards 2D Mario. I ESPECIALLY especially understand your stance towards the minimally-changing NSMB franchise.

But I'm getting this anyway. It had better play well in single-player regardless, that's all.
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77

Postby Chris_Shanahan87 » 04 Oct 2012, 16:50

Balladeer wrote:I understand you, Chris. I especially understand your stance towards 2D Mario. I ESPECIALLY especially understand your stance towards the minimally-changing NSMB franchise.

But I'm getting this anyway. It had better play well in single-player regardless, that's all.

I actually prefer the 2D Mario's if anything, and I wasn't bashing the franchise for not changing. Just to be clear what I meant was I think Nintendo have far better IP's under their belt.
Chris_Shanahan87 47