to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Borderlands 3 'not in development' - Pitchford

Your comments on our articles.

Gearbox "thinking about" threequel, but focused on Borderlands 2 DLC and Aliens

Borderlands 3 is not currently in development at Gearbox, according to studio boss Randy Pitchford.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Borderlands 3 'not in development' - Pitchford

Postby dubplate240 » 03 Oct 2012, 16:06

Pleased that Gearbox is focusing on the DLC for Borderlands 2 for now, it's the first game I've ever bought a season pass for (purely because of the quality DLC from the first Borderlands) and feel that Borderlands 2 still has a lot more to give.
dubplate240 54

Xbox Live: mattyb240
PSN ID: mattyb240

Re: Borderlands 3 'not in development' - Pitchford

Postby gavedge81 » 03 Oct 2012, 17:28

Good to hear, id love some DLC for Borderlands 2 and I'm really looking forward to Aliens! Still nice to hear that they haven't ruled out a Borderlands 3 though! :D
Tempus Fugit
gavedge81 31

Xbox Live: DR Killkrazy

Postby freds1 » 03 Oct 2012, 17:52

Did someone finish B2 and expect them to start working on 3 right away?
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op
(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppa Gangnam Style
freds1 57

Postby chedda memba » 05 Oct 2012, 13:17

Dont mean to sound like a fanboy but nearly every comparison video ive watched the xbox version looks that little bit better imo. I think any company going up against Microsoft in the console space next gen are going to have there work cut out for them. Sony and Ninty better pull there fingers oot there asses coz that road map that was leaked not long ago from Microsoft if true was pretty damn impressive. Will be interesting to see what Sony and Ninty have in store to try and keep up. If next gen is anything like the current one then Sony and Ninty will be shitting themselves. The resources and R n D at Microsofts disposal is just scary. I mean just look at the Kinect tech ok its not quite there yet for core games but its still brilliant tech and has time to evolve. Move and Wii dont really have a lookin so the other two better get their game faces on for next gen.
chedda memba 40

Postby Queen Skillage » 05 Oct 2012, 13:32

chedda memba wrote:Dont mean to sound like a fanboy but nearly every comparison video ive watched the xbox version looks that little bit better imo. I think any company going up against Microsoft in the console space next gen are going to have there work cut out for them. Sony and Ninty better pull there fingers oot there asses coz that road map that was leaked not long ago from Microsoft if true was pretty damn impressive. Will be interesting to see what Sony and Ninty have in store to try and keep up. If next gen is anything like the current one then Sony and Ninty will be shitting themselves. The resources and R n D at Microsofts disposal is just scary. I mean just look at the Kinect tech ok its not quite there yet for core games but its still brilliant tech and has time to evolve. Move and Wii dont really have a lookin so the other two better get their game faces on for next gen.

I would like to take this time to point out that not every Australian is as weirdly mental as this fella. Sure we have a few nutters but what country doesn't. The poor bugger could be a child or a heavy drug user so let us not judge his random crazy mutterings and instead pity him and help him colour in. Your television ads make us out as Fosters drinkers but we don't really drink the stuff. Also, we don't wear cork hats.

This has been a public service announcement.

Visit Australia.
Queen Skillage 63
Global Moderator

Postby chedda memba » 05 Oct 2012, 13:47

@queen skillage
DICK
chedda memba 40

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Oct 2012, 13:52

AAAAHAHAHAHA, australians eh, gotta love em. If they aren't sat by the bbq with a pet crocodile, they're getting stung through the heart by giant flappy fish.

But that was a very fanboyish comment yes.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 70

Postby Queen Skillage » 05 Oct 2012, 13:53

He also seems to be suffering from a rare illness that makes him shout out the thing he craves the most.

If people could just donate $5 a month we can feed these types and maybe send them to live together and form a community. In New Zealand.
Queen Skillage 63
Global Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Oct 2012, 14:03

Queen Skillage wrote:He also seems to be suffering from a rare illness that makes him shout out the thing he craves the most.

If people could just donate $5 a month we can feed these types and maybe send them to live together and form a community. In New Zealand.

Sure? Sounded like a come on if ever I heard one. I'll have to try shouting dick at my girlfriend, see if my nuts stay un-kicked.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 70