Dishonored playthrough will take longer than 22 hours

Your comments on our articles.

According to Arkane staff

On the official Bethesda forum, Arkane Studios level designer Dan Todd has provided some insight into how long it will take to complete Dishonored once it releases next week.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Dishonored playthrough will take longer than 22 hours

Postby TheLastDodo » 02 Oct 2012, 09:31

Good amount of play that and I think that's how I'll try and play it.....well until I inevitably set off alarms/get spotted and end up panic killing everyone in sight.
TheLastDodo 77

Re: Dishonored playthrough will take longer than 22 hours

Postby socheeky » 02 Oct 2012, 10:03

TheLastDodo wrote:Good amount of play that and I think that's how I'll try and play it.....well until I inevitably set off alarms/get spotted and end up panic killing everyone in sight.

Funnily enough, that's exactly how I'm palying Deus Ex Revolution at the moment.
socheeky 42

Postby darry » 02 Oct 2012, 11:41

socheeky wrote:
TheLastDodo wrote:Good amount of play that and I think that's how I'll try and play it.....well until I inevitably set off alarms/get spotted and end up panic killing everyone in sight.

Funnily enough, that's exactly how I'm palying Deus Ex Revolution at the moment.

I played through about 95% of DE:HR without killing anyone, then just went absolutely mental at the end. Bodies all over the shop.
darry 55

Postby budge » 02 Oct 2012, 12:16

Sleeping Dogs was supposed to be about 14 hours, it took me 33. :)
Los Rojiblancos
budge 67

Postby damoxuk » 02 Oct 2012, 12:50

Cool however i'm the sort of person who takes ages checking every nook and cranny, doing all side quests etc so games take double or more than what is often quoted :D

But I think this like the similar game deus Ex it will sell decent but being a Single player only game ala Deus Ex price will drop massively as once people finished it there's no incentive (bar trophies/achieves) to carry on.
Of course adding MP for the bulletpoint is equally trite.

Or what i'm saying is i'm going to wait till this drops in price even though being a new IP I should support it day 1 - but it would be hard to support if like deus Ex price halves in less than a month.
damoxuk 54

Xbox Live: damoxuk
PSN ID: damoxuk
Steam: damoxuk

Postby BLARRG » 02 Oct 2012, 14:15

so 15hours at the most then
Master System, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Wii, X360, PS3, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS

currently playing: GTAV, bravely default , Pokémon Y
BLARRG 45

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 02 Oct 2012, 16:36

Quality not quantity should be the focus imo, let's wait and see.

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 64

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 02 Oct 2012, 21:24

as with deus ex, this has huge replay appeal for me. i played deus ex 3 times (mainly for the achievements, but they were a real pleasure to try for) and will defo be doing this for dishonoured, especially as its not just stealth/gun blazing choice, but the fact that everything changes with your decisions and i want to put this to the test. i really like the idea of no-one dying by your hand and reckon there'll be achievements based on that
darry wrote:I played through about 95% of DE:HR without killing anyone, then just went absolutely mental at the end. Bodies all over the shop.
lol the crazies, right? i reckon they ruined the "foxiest of the hounds" achievement for me the fekkers
Joe90_Remy700 48

Xbox Live: heart attak joe
PSN ID: heart_attak_joe