to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

The Walking Dead Episode 4 due in October

Your comments on our articles.

Whole drama likely to wrap up before December

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Around Every Corner will release next month.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

The Walking Dead Episode 4 due in October

Postby Gambini » 26 Sep 2012, 09:33

Somebody should explain to TellTale what "1 episode a month" actually means :wink:

Still, the episodes thus far have been great so I guess they're making sure the quality remains consistent.
My Most Anticipated Games for 2012/13: http://quicklinkr.com/gambini
Gambini 53

Re: The Walking Dead Episode 4 due in October

Postby sevvybgoode » 26 Sep 2012, 10:01

But when is the EU PSN release date?
There were 11000 gun related homicides in America in 2008, Japan had 6 gun related deaths in the same year. Does anyone know if they play videogames in Japan?
sevvybgoode 53

Xbox Live: sevvy b goode
PSN ID: Sevvybgoode

Postby Mmmmgrolsch » 26 Sep 2012, 10:07

In still p**sed off that they're bringing it out on disc when I've bought the digital version of the game a couple of weeks ago in the sale. I'm still amazed they've screwed early adopters over as well by putting it on sale before the full game is out, such a low blow that.
Mmmmgrolsch 74

Xbox Live: Mmmmgrolsch
PSN ID: Mmmmgrolsch
Steam: Mmmmgrolsch

Postby metallicorphan » 26 Sep 2012, 11:31

Mmmmgrolsch wrote:In still p**sed off that they're bringing it out on disc when I've bought the digital version of the game a couple of weeks ago in the sale. I'm still amazed they've screwed early adopters over as well by putting it on sale before the full game is out, such a low blow that.

I am pretty sure it was their plan all along,i am sure i read that it would be retail when all the episodes were out,same with Jurassic Park....not sure if that latter happened though

and in the U.S last month (i think) Episodes 1 and 2 became free with PS+...i guess that would p**s some people off
metallicorphan 60

Xbox Live: metallicorphan
PSN ID: metallicorphan
Wii Code: 8008135-111111111