to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Assassin's Creed 3 plot leaves possible sequels 'plenty of r

Your comments on our articles.

Ubisoft's iconic series concludes trilogy, but doesn't end the story

Assassin's Creed 3 may finish the story of Desmond, but does that mean the end for the AC series? With the cash it rakes in for Ubisoft, probably not.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Assassin's Creed 3 plot leaves possible sequels 'plenty of r

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 25 Sep 2012, 07:08

What, you seriously thought that they wouldn't continue the series they've already made plenty sequels of?
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 plot leaves possible sequels 'plenty

Postby CrispyLog » 25 Sep 2012, 11:22

Possible sequels? No doubt they have at least another game in development for next Christmas and probably pre-production of the one for the Christmas after that.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 74

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby IplayVideogames » 25 Sep 2012, 11:38

If this is the end of the main story, I'll probably make this my last AC game.This could change if a sequel looks revolutionary though.
I wish CVG would stop giving Peter Molyneux publicity
IplayVideogames 32

Postby RandyChimp » 25 Sep 2012, 13:33

Know what? Fine. Who cares? I have all the AC sequels, and they're all fun to play. You can whine and moan, but it's not like the story is getting weaker. People really had a dig at Revelations because they were sick of waiting for AC3, but I replayed it last week and the story is actually pretty damn fun. It was nice seeing how Altair finished his life as a master assassin.

So if they can keep up the quality, then cool, bring on more sequels.
"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to shut the f**k up!"
RandyChimp 38

PSN ID: RandyChimp

Postby Danhill32 » 04 Oct 2012, 05:02

RandyChimp wrote:Know what? Fine. Who cares? I have all the AC sequels, and they're all fun to play. You can whine and moan, but it's not like the story is getting weaker. People really had a dig at Revelations because they were sick of waiting for AC3, but I replayed it last week and the story is actually pretty damn fun. It was nice seeing how Altair finished his life as a master assassin.

So if they can keep up the quality, then cool, bring on more sequels.

I Agree I Love Assassins Creed I Think They Should End Desmonds Story With A Whole Game With Just Him Hes Gotta Be The Best Ever Assassin :D :mrgreen:
Danhill32 18

PSN ID: Danhill32