Medal of Honor Warfighter video discusses demolition

Your comments on our articles.

The real deal behind those explosive breach moments

You know those bits in a certain Activision FPS where you blow a hole in a wall then bust and lay fools out before they know you're coming? Medal of Honor Warfighter has those moments too.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Medal of Honor Warfighter video discusses demolition

Postby Xbot4life » 24 Sep 2012, 23:56

Dont really care since im still playing the monster that is battlefield 3. Probably going to skip this MOF, but i will say that I loved the first one. Im just burnt out on yearly fps and I dedicated myself to BF with the purchase of premium. I just wish BF had certain things from MOH, like range finders and different ammo.
blah blah blah blah blah, I don't care about your clever response, only proves me right.
Xbot4life 29

Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter video discusses demolition

Postby sonic_uk » 25 Sep 2012, 10:36

Good interesting little insight once again. The game is looking fantastic, the graphics also look superb. I hope it plays as well as the first Moh, but I'm sure it will.
Own...360(Slim), Ps4, Ps3(SuperSlim), Ps2, Ps1, PsVita, XperiaPlay, Gamecube, Snes, Dreamcast, Megadrive, MegaCd 2, Saturn, Gamegear, PC

Owned...Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Gameboy, Master System, 32x, GBA SP, Xbox, Psp, 360(Premium), Ps3(BC), Wii(BC)
sonic_uk 56