Real Racing 3 development diary series begins

Your comments on our articles.

Watch the first video now

Firemonkeys has started its developer diary video series for Real Racing 3 with a video discussing the graphic quality of the cars in the game.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Real Racing 3 development diary series begins

Postby deanoz2 » 21 Sep 2012, 11:26

:shock: :shock: :shock: This looks f*****g amazing, i love the opponent cars reflections on the body work, racing games for years have needed this simple but difficult to achieve effect.
This looks the premier ios racer and since i have both Real Racing 1 + 2 then i know the bar is set VERY HIGH.
Bring it on!!!!!
Wow!!!! :mrgreen:

deanoz2 52

Xbox Live: ZOMBIENATIONZ
PSN ID: ZOMBIENATIONZ

Re: Real Racing 3 development diary series begins

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 21 Sep 2012, 11:54

I've heard good things about this, it's like an ultimate sim and it sure looks nice at this stage, will be keeping an eye on it and hope massive customisation is possible.

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 63

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881

Postby budge » 21 Sep 2012, 12:18

KK-Headcharge78 wrote:I've heard good things about this, it's like an ultimate sim and it sure looks nice at this stage, will be keeping an eye on it and hope massive customisation is possible.

A sim? With touch screen controls? C'mon now?
Los Rojiblancos
budge 67

Postby KK-Headcharge78 » 21 Sep 2012, 12:38

budge wrote:
KK-Headcharge78 wrote:I've heard good things about this, it's like an ultimate sim and it sure looks nice at this stage, will be keeping an eye on it and hope massive customisation is possible.

A sim? With touch screen controls? C'mon now?

I mean in the sense that you can do all the tweaking off race, don't get me wrong a true sim will never work on a ios game but if they go oer and above the typical arcade guff I'll consider a purchase

Superb gaming commentary on the YouTubes; ZeroPunctuation, Jimquisition, Giant Bomb, ThedodgyKebab
Check out my Advanced Warfare MP review; http://www.rosetintedgamers.com/2014/11/13/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-multi-player/
KK-Headcharge78 63

Xbox Live: FragHappyChappy
PSN ID: slypuss7881
Steam: slypuss7881