to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

New Starhawk patch will usher in three new game modes

Your comments on our articles.

Likely to hit later in the week

Starhawk's patch 1.04 will introduce three new game modes in the form of Gatekeeper, Assault and Deathmatch Arena.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby TheDragonDoji » 20 Sep 2012, 01:13

Definitely getting this and feel ashamed I haven't already. The BETA was fantastic. Anyone know if the online servers are still reasonably full?
Oh and if you play yourself please add me, I'll need help.
"You fight well...in the 'old 'style."
TheDragonDoji 44

PSN ID: TheDragonDoji

Postby karkify » 20 Sep 2012, 01:14

I haven't got around to this yet (Still too expensive for MP only, imo. Don't want another MAG on my hands) but it's great to see some devs actually providing free content to their players. If this were anybody else I would be expecting £12 a pop. Top job, indeed.
karkify 50

Re: New Starhawk patch will usher in three new game modes

Postby sammikid » 20 Sep 2012, 02:01

You guys need to stop beating around your bush and get it. Saw it for 28 quid in hmv new, if ur in need of some mp goodness, its the most fun i've had online in a while.
sammikid 60

PSN ID: SammIKid

Postby TheDragonDoji » 20 Sep 2012, 02:44

sammikid wrote:You guys need to stop beating around your bush and get it. Saw it for 28 quid in hmv new, if ur in need of some mp goodness, its the most fun i've had online in a while.

Yeah I've been trawling Google shopping for a deal. eBay is a feckin' nightmare with the pre-owned copies as none of em mention if the online code is used or not. Definitely want the game though.
"You fight well...in the 'old 'style."
TheDragonDoji 44

PSN ID: TheDragonDoji

Postby laslowoodbine » 20 Sep 2012, 07:20

Well I think Sony dropped the ball with this game, I liked Warhawk and enjoyed the beta of Starhawk and I would have bought it day one if it had of been released on the PS Store for £35 or under and I'm still waiting. I can't explain it but I refuse to want it on a disc, maybe because I enjoyed having Warhawk on my hard drive I want the same with Starhawk. Unfortunately this game might already have passed me by. :cry:
laslowoodbine 50

Postby EvilWaterman » 20 Sep 2012, 08:26

laslowoodbine wrote:Well I think Sony dropped the ball with this game, I liked Warhawk and enjoyed the beta of Starhawk and I would have bought it day one if it had of been released on the PS Store for £35 or under and I'm still waiting. I can't explain it but I refuse to want it on a disc, maybe because I enjoyed having Warhawk on my hard drive I want the same with Starhawk. Unfortunately this game might already have passed me by. :cry:

Ohhhhhhhhh k then.......
PSN: EvilWaterman
www.playstationcrowd.com
www.oldnrubbish.co.uk
Chuck Norris Approved
EvilWaterman 54

PSN ID: EvilWaterman