Transformers: Fall of Cybertron DLC brings new multiplayer c

Your comments on our articles.

Dinobot Pack released today, Massive Fury Pack coming soon

High Moon Studios has released a new Transformers: Fall of Cybertron download pack containing new multiplayer characters.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron DLC brings new multiplayer c

Postby Zabba 2 » 12 Sep 2012, 00:22

Hnnnnnngg

Bit too pricey but I'm going to cave and get the Dinobot pack.

I hope High Moon Studios looks into doing a Beast Wars adaptation.
Zabba 2 65

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron DLC brings new multiplay

Postby Laughlyn » 12 Sep 2012, 13:54

Firslty, its supposed to be Slag not Slug and Sludge (the Apatosorus) is missing so not great, kinda made up for slightly with the small selection of insecticons. I loved the dinobots as a kid, Snarl (the stegasorus) was an awesome toy. First game was a bi iffy so am thinking of waiting for it to come down in price before buying. Looks great but i can wait
Laughlyn 55

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron DLC brings new multiplay

Postby shadowsblaze » 12 Sep 2012, 17:44

Laughlyn wrote:Firslty, its supposed to be Slag not Slug and Sludge (the Apatosorus) is missing so not great, kinda made up for slightly with the small selection of insecticons. I loved the dinobots as a kid, Snarl (the stegasorus) was an awesome toy. First game was a bi iffy so am thinking of waiting for it to come down in price before buying. Looks great but i can wait

Have to admit, I was getting abit annoyed when they kept calling Slag "Slug" in the game. If I remember rightly, he was called Slag because he breathed fire in triceratops mode that could reduce Decepticons to molten slag. There was no reason to change his name in the game.
shadowsblaze 55