Far Cry 3 video: Island Survival Guide Part 1

Your comments on our articles.

Welcome to the jungle

Ubisoft has sent over a new Far Cry 3 video titled Island Survival Guide Part 1.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Far Cry 3 video: Island Survival Guide Part 1

Postby daffy88 » 29 Aug 2012, 18:15

It looks ok, but Farcry isn't Farcry without Trigens. :?
daffy88 44

Re: Far Cry 3 video: Island Survival Guide Part 1

Postby martyn91 » 29 Aug 2012, 19:31

Can't wait for this game to come out. Hoping the improvements make the game more fun than Far Cry 2 which was frustrating to say the least.
martyn91 13

Postby TheRandyNinja » 29 Aug 2012, 19:37

i played the second but didn't like the controls on the 360 felt slow and sluggish but the idea of the game itself was great. if this plays even half as good as it looks im sure it will be amazing.
TheRandyNinja 53

Xbox Live: Randy Ninja
PSN ID: Randy Ninja

Postby budge » 29 Aug 2012, 20:14

It' weird how most people didn't really like Farcry 2 but i did and i'm not even into FPS games. It might've been because it wasn't a corridor type shooter.
Los Rojiblancos
budge 67

Postby gmcb007 » 29 Aug 2012, 23:08

budge wrote:It' weird how most people didn't really like Farcry 2 but i did and i'm not even into FPS games. It might've been because it wasn't a corridor type shooter.

I quite enjoyed Far Cry 2. Some people branded it to be rubbish in every single way but I thought it offered a pretty fun experience. That being said there was flaws that were annoying but not game destroying.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby sonic_uk » 30 Aug 2012, 12:28

gmcb007 wrote:
budge wrote:It' weird how most people didn't really like Farcry 2 but i did and i'm not even into FPS games. It might've been because it wasn't a corridor type shooter.

I quite enjoyed Far Cry 2. Some people branded it to be rubbish in every single way but I thought it offered a pretty fun experience. That being said there was flaws that were annoying but not game destroying.

Yeah I liked it too. The atmosphere was great, it really felt like you were on Safari or something (except for the guards trying to shoot you of course!). The only thing I didn't like about it were the re-spawning enemies and the way once you drive past a jeep with bad guys in it they would chase you round the moons of Nibia, the Antares Melestrona and round Perdition's flames before you gave up driving and stopped to fight them.
Own...360(Slim), Ps4, Ps3(SuperSlim), Ps2, Ps1, PsVita, XperiaPlay, Gamecube, Snes, Dreamcast, Megadrive, MegaCd 2, Saturn, Gamegear, PC

Owned...Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Gameboy, Master System, 32x, GBA SP, Xbox, Psp, 360(Premium), Ps3(BC), Wii(BC)
sonic_uk 56