to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

No PC version for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in Austral

Your comments on our articles.

PS3, Xbox 360 only

Activision announced earlier today that Transformers: Fall of Cybertron will not be available for PC in Australia.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

No PC version for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in Austral

Postby Dandelion » 22 Aug 2012, 06:49

"no reason"? haha yeah, seems like Activision
Dandelion 39

Re: No PC version for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in Aus

Postby Lazzarus666 » 22 Aug 2012, 09:48

Has anyone noticed the DLC for it? I was going to get it but they've left out half the game to sell for DLC. 80MS points for an arm, another for a head etc. There must be 20 quids worth of parts already in the store.

Thev've lost my sale . DLC when done properly - Decent size at a decent price is great, this sort of Micro dlc isn't to my mind.
Lazzarus666 44

Re: No PC version for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in Aus

Postby ensabahnur » 22 Aug 2012, 10:16

Lazzarus666 wrote:Has anyone noticed the DLC for it? I was going to get it but they've left out half the game to sell for DLC. 80MS points for an arm, another for a head etc. There must be 20 quids worth of parts already in the store.

Thev've lost my sale . DLC when done properly - Decent size at a decent price is great, this sort of Micro dlc isn't to my mind.
Well don't buy the DLC then, they haven't exactly left out half the game if its just body parts for the online mode have they? There's 10 maps shipping with the game, that should be enough for competitive MP.

Jesus, its not like they've left out 5 of the maps and are selling them back to you on day 1, the body parts are not needed and only there for you if you really want them.

You have the option of whether or not to buy them, if you want to send a message then don't. But if you were gonna get the game then why punish High Moon by boycotting it due to DLC that isn't even needed.
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur 68

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur