to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Forza 4: Playseat Car Pack trailer, screens show off new rid

Your comments on our articles.

New content available to download on August 7

Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios have released a new trailer and batch of screens showing off Forza Motorsport 4's upcoming Playseat Car Pack.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Forza 4: Playseat Car Pack trailer, screens show off new rid

Postby totakeke » 02 Aug 2012, 12:01

I really hope they do a second season pass for this. I was a bit annoyed when i realized the season pass only covered the first few DLC releases and I havent picked any of the other ones up cos I'm hoping for a cheap package.
totakeke 55

Xbox Live: Nanotramp
PSN ID: Nanotramp
Steam: sh3man278

Re: Forza 4: Playseat Car Pack trailer, screens show off new

Postby superfruit » 02 Aug 2012, 12:36

It's quite depressing looking at Forza DLC as a GT5 owner (own a g25 can't justify a Fanatec just for Forza...maybe after some overtime). The choice of vehicles and speed of DLC delivery blows GT away.

Iconic cars are not every possible iteration of a Skyline or a MX5. Please take for GT6, Kaz.
superfruit 49

Postby c3dpo » 02 Aug 2012, 12:46

^ Why I switched to Forza :p

Gotta love them for putting in that 205! What a car :)
c3dpo 35

Postby altitude2k » 02 Aug 2012, 13:14

I agree that the lack of support for 3rd party wheels is disappointing on the 360. But that aside, Forza 4 really is THE racing game of this generation.
altitude2k 64

Xbox Live: aLTiTuDe
PSN ID: altitude2k
Steam: altitude2k

Postby budge » 02 Aug 2012, 13:54

altitude2k wrote:I agree that the lack of support for 3rd party wheels is disappointing on the 360. But that aside, Forza 4 really is THE racing game of this generation.

It's exactly why I still haven't bought Forza 4. After playing GT5 from a Playseat and DFP wheel I just can't go back to playing driving 'sims' with a pad. I could get the cheap official Xbox racing wheel but I've heard that it's poo compared to the Logitech's. :(
Los Rojiblancos
budge 66

Postby altitude2k » 03 Aug 2012, 06:49

budge wrote:
altitude2k wrote:I agree that the lack of support for 3rd party wheels is disappointing on the 360. But that aside, Forza 4 really is THE racing game of this generation.

It's exactly why I still haven't bought Forza 4. After playing GT5 from a Playseat and DFP wheel I just can't go back to playing driving 'sims' with a pad. I could get the cheap official Xbox racing wheel but I've heard that it's poo compared to the Logitech's. :(

It's a real shame that the Logitech wheels aren't supported, but the Fanatec wheels are a wonderful (if pricey) substitute.
altitude2k 64

Xbox Live: aLTiTuDe
PSN ID: altitude2k
Steam: altitude2k