to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

OnLive details new Ouya partnership

Your comments on our articles.

Cloud gaming firm confirms CVG report

OnLive has confirmed its cloud gaming service will be available at launch on the crowd-sourced Android console Ouya.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

OnLive details new Ouya partnership

Postby stealth » 27 Jul 2012, 14:20

its a waste of time as you can get onlive anywhere
stealth 47

Re: OnLive details new Ouya partnership

Postby gmcb007 » 27 Jul 2012, 14:24

Ahh yes Onlive, the console that was to be the next big thing.....
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby buffig » 27 Jul 2012, 14:31

stealth wrote:its a waste of time as you can get onlive anywhere

Including this little box plugged into your tv
buffig 61

Postby stealth » 27 Jul 2012, 14:45

buffig wrote:
stealth wrote:its a waste of time as you can get onlive anywhere

Including this little box plugged into your tv

for the same fee......ouya just became more marginalized than it already was
stealth 47

Postby Megatrons_Fury » 27 Jul 2012, 14:53

Must remember to order extra pairs of glasses for all the short sighted people on here..... lol

Seriously leave this console alone, the fact you all keep posting negative comments on every single little mention of this device makes me wonder if you have absolutely nothing else to do.

No wonder this country is so depressing, its full of such negative people. Where do you get all this energy to hate so much???

Im going to wait until its actually available before i slag it off, you know actually try it for myself, but for now im actually excited about something else entering the market, even if it stinks it may do something or inspire something else better down the road, maybe you should all approach it from that angle.

For now please accept this big box of sour grapes lol lol lol

It's this hot weather isnt it, its making us all grumpy bumpy's
Megatrons_Fury 50

Postby buffig » 27 Jul 2012, 14:59

Megatrons_Fury wrote:Must remember to order extra pairs of glasses for all the short sighted people on here..... lol

Seriously leave this console alone, the fact you all keep posting negative comments on every single little mention of this device makes me wonder if you have absolutely nothing else to do.

No wonder this country is so depressing, its full of such negative people. Where do you get all this energy to hate so much???

Im going to wait until its actually available before i slag it off, you know actually try it for myself, but for now im actually excited about something else entering the market, even if it stinks it may do something or inspire something else better down the road, maybe you should all approach it from that angle.

I know, it's a £75 box with a nifty looking controller, onlive and access to tons of little games. Ideal for a kids bedroom if nothing else. I may also have a more expensive console but want to dabble in a few things that google has to offer on my TV. Wheres the problem? Who's to say it wont give you access to the features that google Tv offers in future. Could turn out to be quite good.
buffig 61

Postby Padua » 27 Jul 2012, 15:10

Megatrons_Fury wrote:Must remember to order extra pairs of glasses for all the short sighted people on here..... lol

I'm excited about this - especially since I will be able to enjoy my existing OnLive account on my big screen.
What is next - LoveFilm/Netflix/Amazon/GoogleTV services too? :-D

Would be cool if games written for Ouya are also considered for streaming on OnLive.
Padua 63

PSN ID: ACD1306

Postby gazza_be » 27 Jul 2012, 15:13

So the android console can download the android onlive app.

Something that I would have expected it to be able to do anyway.
gazza_be 49

Postby buffig » 27 Jul 2012, 15:59

gazza_be wrote:So the android console can download the android onlive app.

Well if onlive are making this kind of announcement, I dare say it could fully integrate the controller with a slightly modified interface to reflect the console it's being used on perhaps.
buffig 61

Postby DigaGamer » 27 Jul 2012, 16:10

Onlive is not working on any Android device..
This partnership means it will probably support Full HD and Ouya's controller
DigaGamer 5
New user

Postby martinawatson » 27 Jul 2012, 16:31

well said megatron, its like BGG ranting on any apple related thread, short sighted and quite ridiculous
Hey its Martin A , not Martina by the way, cheers
martinawatson 66

Postby jarunasax » 27 Jul 2012, 17:57

DigaGamer wrote:

Onlive is not working on any Android device..

That is a Lie, Onlive works on Android app and supports controller use. there are some games that are blocked primarily at the request of Google, especially if they are in the Google app market, but Onlive works on Android.
jarunasax 3

Postby jarunasax » 27 Jul 2012, 18:00

buffig wrote:I know, it's a £75 box with a nifty looking controller, onlive and access to tons of little games. Ideal for a kids bedroom if nothing else. I may also have a more expensive console but want to dabble in a few things that google has to offer on my TV. Wheres the problem? Who's to say it wont give you access to the features that google Tv offers in future. Could turn out to be quite good.

I just finished playing the Darkness 2 on onlive, I would not recommend that game for kids ever
jarunasax 3

Postby jarunasax » 27 Jul 2012, 18:02

DigaGamer wrote:Onlive is not working on any Android device..

DigaGamer quit lying dude, Onlive runs on Android devices on tablets and on phones. Wait you've never tried it out before have you? now I understand why you don't know what you're talking about.
jarunasax 3

Postby TheLastDodo » 27 Jul 2012, 18:12

Too much logic and common sense in this post, nowhere near enough anger and/or blind hate.

Ban this guy mods :D
TheLastDodo 77

Next