I'd agree with these but I'd add a few more too.
1) Only include Co-Op if its really worth playing, it felt tacked on.
2) As already said take the SP back to what BF/BFBC excelled at, it was a very poor COD clone, I think much could be learnt from the last MOH SP in terms of variety.
3) More locations please, many BF maps in MP are way too generic middle east fayre
4) Less close quarters, it's not needed and does not suit the style of play IMO
5) Stick to gamemodes which fit, TDM is bloody awful, more objective game modes please
6) Jazz up the menus, they are boring and all mould into one.
7) Sort out team matching, it still does not work properly on the Xbox, half the time our party members end up on opposite teams
Beta test it properly, there are still things in the game that are annoying, the bizarre 'bad luck' deaths and the fact I can throw grenades at my team mate and he does not die but if he drops a chopper on my head I die, either they both kill you or neither do.
9) Vehicle tutorials please, tank are pretty straightforward, helicopters are hard and jets are insane. This woud be ok but if you don't play a lot or have started late you will either get shot down in 20 seconds or die a lot when captain invincible with his chopper is almost invisible to anti-air
10) Sort out the spawn camping on all maps, not just some, in all game modes.
11) Make ranking up more, well fun. I'm black eagle rank 3 and it's like 230,000 to the next rank and I coud not give a feck about ranking up, it's like a side issue to the game for me.
12) Super picky but a bit more colour would be nice, its all a bit drab at times.
Other than these small suggestions I can't wait