to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn full length trailer released

Your comments on our articles.

Get an early look at the live-action series

Microsoft has premiered a three-minute trailer for live action series Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn at Comic-Con, and released it for all to watch on the internet.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn full length trailer released

Postby StonecoldMC » 13 Jul 2012, 09:51

f**k me!

Microsoft just knocked it out the park!

Just hurry up and make the God damn movie!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 81
Global Moderator

Re: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn full length trailer released

Postby Two Pennys Worth » 13 Jul 2012, 10:23

I'm really pumped for this now i just can't wait. Also is that pretty dark haired girl out of the narnia films.
Two Pennys Worth 56

Postby c3dpo » 13 Jul 2012, 10:29

f**k me sideways, cranked up 343 notches!!!!!
c3dpo 35

Postby Jentario » 13 Jul 2012, 10:33

Two Pennys Worth wrote:I'm really pumped for this now i just can't wait. Also is that pretty dark haired girl out of the narnia films.
Two Pennys Worth wrote:I'm really pumped for this now i just can't wait. Also is that pretty dark haired girl out of the narnia films.

Yes! YES!
Jentario 53

Postby Black Mantis » 13 Jul 2012, 10:55

I am hyped!
Black Mantis 67

Postby stan-117 » 13 Jul 2012, 11:54

looks great... tho i wished they used his voice from the games...
stan-117 46

Postby Gretzky » 13 Jul 2012, 15:58

That made me want to hump my Xbox. I didn't think I could get anymore pumped for Halo 4, but it just happened and its f*cking glorious.

Different voice actor for the Chief I take it?
Gretzky 60

Postby budge » 13 Jul 2012, 16:15

Oh my. Looks like i'll have to get a move on and play Reach and Halo 2 & 3 in time for the 4th game.

I never would've thought that i'd become a massive Halo fan!!
Los Rojiblancos
budge 66

Postby Mortal Mad Matt » 13 Jul 2012, 16:35

I previously read that Steve Downes (the voice actor for Master Chief in the games) will also be providing the voice in Forward unto Dawn.

http://kotaku.com/halo-forward-unto-dawn/

This is a quote from the article, "Come to think of it, he won't be speaking, either, as Steve Downes - the long-time voice actor for the character from the games - will be handling vocal duties."

That didn't sound like Steve Downes in the trailer though, it sounded a little like Jack Bauer, lol. Maybe it was place-holder.
Mortal Mad Matt 49

Xbox Live: Mortal Mad Matt

Postby Imaduck » 13 Jul 2012, 17:22

Pity they used that f**king abomination "Legends" version of Chief's gear. To be honest, I'm not that interested in this. I'm getting tired of everyone trying to spread games to every media form, just let games be games. This is basically Starship Starship Troopers/Halo.
Imaduck 58

Postby Jentario » 14 Jul 2012, 09:02

Imaduck wrote:Pity they used that f**king abomination "Legends" version of Chief's gear. To be honest, I'm not that interested in this. I'm getting tired of everyone trying to spread games to every media form, just let games be games. This is basically Starship Starship Troopers/Halo.

But that is canonically the only armor he could have wore (MJOLNIR Mark 4). Otherwise people would have raged. Also, this series doesn't change the fact that Halo 4 is going to be an amazing game, probably on the Top 3 this year along with Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3, I mean look at it: an awesome campaign with a great story and an all new enemy, a very fun muliplayer that may not be the classic Halo we all know and love but still looks awesome and will still offer an option to play classically, Spartan Ops- a weekly unlocking episodical series which will offer it's first season (that's 10 episodes- 10 cinematics and 50 missions) for free and of course an upgraded Forge which happens to have 3 unique Forging maps as opposed to just one giant Forge Map (which got old quickly in Halo Reach) and many tweeks and upgrades. We don't know anything about theater except that it's there, but I assume they will upgrade that aswell... The game will be perfect.
Jentario 53

Postby Imaduck » 16 Jul 2012, 16:15

It doesn't make sense and it's not lore friendly. It's s**tty anime edged redesigned "mark 4" (for some reason Chief decided to switch to gear worse than his Halo CE gear??!) that looks almost identical to mark 6 only fatter, with a f**king nametag in crayon in case he forgets his number .......... He should be in his mark VI. Legends is not cannon.
Imaduck 58