Video: Beyond Good and Evil 2 gameplay rumour round-up

Your comments on our articles.

Everything we currently know about the anticipated

Ubisoft has been frustratingly tight-lipped on the Beyond Good & Evil sequel that fans have pleaded for.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Video: Beyond Good and Evil 2 gameplay rumour round-up

Postby B_G_G » 05 Jul 2012, 21:16

I'm not going to watch this video until someone tells me its not another rehash of footage from 4 years ago.

Because the first time that was presented as new news here a few weeks back, people pointed out it was 4 years old and no longer representative of anything.

The second time it was presented as new news, a whole week later, people said it was 4 years old and no longer representative of anything, with swears.

If its the same rubbish again now, I'd have little option but to break into C&VG towers and beat the entire team to death with a book entitled "ITS FOUR YEARS OLD. ITS IN NO WAY REPRESENTATIVE ANYMORE. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. " by Justin McDosomeresearch.
B_G_G 51

Re: Video: Beyond Good and Evil 2 gameplay rumour round-up

Postby quinnbongo » 06 Jul 2012, 17:08

B_G_G wrote:I'm not going to watch this video until someone tells me its not another rehash of footage from 4 years ago.

Because the first time that was presented as new news here a few weeks back, people pointed out it was 4 years old and no longer representative of anything.

The second time it was presented as new news, a whole week later, people said it was 4 years old and no longer representative of anything, with swears.

If its the same rubbish again now, I'd have little option but to break into C&VG towers and beat the entire team to death with a book entitled "ITS FOUR YEARS OLD. ITS IN NO WAY REPRESENTATIVE ANYMORE. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. " by Justin McDosomeresearch.

Dear angry person,

This video is another rehash. Please don't beat CVG to death.
quinnbongo 27

Postby B_G_G » 06 Jul 2012, 20:29

quinnbongo wrote:
Dear angry person,

This video is another rehash. Please don't beat CVG to death.

No promises.
B_G_G 51

Postby monsterocket » 07 Jul 2012, 21:00

BG&E was great but I'm pretty sure the sequel is taking so long due to the lack of sales made from the first. It wasn't that people didn't like that game but that not enough people knew it existed!

This game needs to be on the next generation of consoles to make sure that it stands the best chance of being profitable (preferably as a launch title if the graphics are a little behind). I'm excited for it but worried that Ubisoft may make the same advertising mistakes...
monsterocket 1
New user

Postby MacAttack » 23 Jul 2012, 16:34

Well done. The video was a nice mash-up of what we know so far, especially since we've been watching this thing unfold for years, and I haven't been able to keep up with the BG&E2 news lately.
My only issue is that in the video, sometimes the hosts words are drowned out by the background music. Is the bgm supposed to compete with the presentation, or maintain an ambiance for the speaker? It's frustrating. If you get a chance to re-mix this, i'd love to hear what I missed. They should teach this in school.
MacAttack 2
New user