Wii U exclusive ZombiU 'could be released on PS3, Xbox 360'

Your comments on our articles.

But publisher Ubisoft says it wouldn't be for at least six months

Newly-announced Wii U exclusive ZombiU could eventually make its way to PS3 and Xbox 360.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Paul_27 » 07 Jun 2012, 11:59

not to bothered as the wii u tablet would be better

i cannot wait to see what capcom shows of with a resident evil version later down the line
Paul_27 29

PSN ID: x_vodka_paul_x

Postby lordirongut » 07 Jun 2012, 12:00

As ZomBS3 and Zombee60?
"Our world cannot be viewed through the glasses of common sense" - Masato Arai.

Twitter: @hyakushiki1234
JRPG/Japanese Culture blog: http://shrinetoamaterasu.blogspot.com/
lordirongut 68

PSN ID: lordirongut

Re: Wii U exclusive ZombiU 'could be released on PS3, Xbox 3

Postby martinawatson » 07 Jun 2012, 12:28

I'm a big fan of Sony so would love to see it on their platforms, however just came on to say if i was Nintendo i would be doing deals with Ubisoft to keep it exclusive and have a very comprehensive expansion DLC ready for the next E3.
Hey its Martin A , not Martina by the way, cheers
martinawatson 67

Postby stealth » 07 Jun 2012, 12:36

who cares
stealth 47

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 07 Jun 2012, 12:37

CVG i think you misunderstood what the man said. He wasn't saying The game might come out 6 months later on the 360 or ps3. He was saying they couldn't come up with a decent way to port it to the other systems in 6 months.

Or in other words he just let slip that its going to be a launch title. or very close to it. ergo the WiiU will be released
in 6 MONTHS TIME!!!!!
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Postby SuperCinos » 07 Jun 2012, 14:36

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:CVG i think you misunderstood what the man said. He wasn't saying The game might come out 6 months later on the 360 or ps3. He was saying they couldn't come up with a decent way to port it to the other systems in 6 months.

Or in other words he just let slip that its going to be a launch title. or very close to it. ergo the WiiU will be released
in 6 MONTHS TIME!!!!!

We already knew that. :p

Nintendo site says the console is coming out Holidays 2012, and in an interview with Reggie after the conference he confirmed that all the games they talked about are games either being released at launch or during the launch window.

You are correct though, I think CVG misunderstood what the man said.
SuperCinos 54

Postby Wakacha » 07 Jun 2012, 15:28

If they do, then that's one less reason for me to consider getting the Wii U. Not that there was many in the first place.
"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport." - Anonymous
Wakacha 50

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 07 Jun 2012, 15:32

SuperCinos wrote:
WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:CVG i think you misunderstood what the man said. He wasn't saying The game might come out 6 months later on the 360 or ps3. He was saying they couldn't come up with a decent way to port it to the other systems in 6 months.

in 6 MONTHS TIME!!!!!

We already knew that. :p

Nintendo site says the console is coming out Holidays 2012, and in an interview with Reggie after the conference he confirmed that all the games they talked about are games either being released at launch or during the launch window.

You are correct though, I think CVG misunderstood what the man said.

yes. but the american holiday season is basically the period between october - december. he's basically said it'll be december or late november. which is plausible.

I just want o see more games worth buying for it. i'll get one once i see five announced titles. So far there's zombieu pikmin and p 100. it nedds 2 more for me to want to bother putting down cash for i near launch.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Postby iucidium » 07 Jun 2012, 17:41

This could start a revolution in Horror.
I got a warning for saying what most people have probably thought.

I predicted the Wii U controllers use.

Pie lesu domine
Dona eis requiem
iucidium 40

Xbox Live: AMOUR DE CHEVAL
PSN ID: Iucidium
Wii Code: CANN OTBE BOTH ERED

Postby gmcb007 » 07 Jun 2012, 19:53

I'd be happy enough to play it without the use of touchscreen controllers and what have you. It looks like a bloody good game and the one life system is definitely a refreshing addition to the Zombie genre.

Oh, and also the fact it's a zombie apocalypse that isn't set in the United States.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby SavageEvil » 08 Jun 2012, 09:06

gmcb007 wrote:I'd be happy enough to play it without the use of touchscreen controllers and what have you. It looks like a bloody good game and the one life system is definitely a refreshing addition to the Zombie genre.

Oh, and also the fact it's a zombie apocalypse that isn't set in the United States.

Considering that is the angle it was built from the ground up for, playing it without the tension created by having to use the second screen as rifing through your inventory in real time, not sure how you would do that sans the second screen not to mention the whole tension thing would be lost altogether and you would just have the inventory screen popping up on screen blocking your view somewhat. The concept does sound rather daft though, the one life thing too awesome and you just die and move on to the next survivor then you have to kill the zombified last character you had to get your items that are still on that dead guy. Ohh interesting and innovative, me likey.
SavageEvil 51