to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

PES 2013 trailer is a class act

Your comments on our articles.

Is Konami's footy sim looks to be back on top form

After a few rocky years, it finally looks like Konami's footy sim series is back on form with PES 2013.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

PES 2013 trailer is a class act

Postby Noobsaibot » 06 Jun 2012, 23:42

So, CVG..... have you not played PES 2011 and especially PES 2012? PES IS back on form. Sure, it's sales are now dwarfed by fifa but, after the awful PES 6 to PES 2010, it is the superior sim again and doesn't have stupid, looney toons animation like recent FIFA efforts.

I might even skip over 13 as 12 is keeping me feeling rather warm and fuzzy still. Unless a larger number of custom team slots are opened up so that more teams/leagues can be added by Master DJ Daymos over on PESgaming.com. I for one would like to see a few more "world" teams such as Wellington Phoenix, FC Tokyo, LA Galaxy, Adelaide United, Al Ahly, Orlando Pirates, TP Mazembe, Auckland City and various others. Give the world club cup a bit more excitement and get to use exotic (and mostly shite) teams. I'd also like to be able to use copa Libertadores teams in exhibition mode against other teams and also have it integrated into master league (just make up three "Americas" divisions - screw the licences).
I'm kind of a big deal...

Steam ID: noobsaibot21
XBL GT: Noobsaibot21 (Defunct)
PSN ID: Noobsaibot21 (Defunct)

Currently Playing: Video Games

Noobsaibot 67

Xbox Live: Noobsaibot21
PSN ID: Noobsaibot21

Re: PES 2013 trailer is a class act

Postby dwhlufc » 07 Jun 2012, 09:23

Last years game was really good, it still had a few flaws but everything I've read and seen so far looks like they've really listened to feedback. It's never going to outsell FIFA, that oesnt mean its an inferior game though.
dwhlufc 75