to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Trine 2 Wii U trailer casts its spell

Your comments on our articles.

FrozenByte's co-op fantasy cuddles up close to Nintendo

A wizard, a knight and a thief went on an adventure - and Trine 2 was the result. It's a gorgeous and ubiquitous game - and now it's decamping to the good ship Wii U.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Trine 2 Wii U trailer casts its spell

Postby Jon Ahmad » 06 Jun 2012, 17:47

I'm beginning to warm to the U. Graphics and gameplay look very slick. Hmmm...
Creator of The Jellydoodz
Jon Ahmad 52

Re: Trine 2 Wii U trailer casts its spell

Postby me4pd » 06 Jun 2012, 19:53

That was good! Really rich!

Note to cvg: had to go to youtube to see this-your site requires a supercomputer to run. It's all the vids of AC blazing left, right and centre.
me4pd 48

Postby Balladeer » 06 Jun 2012, 20:46

I was really excited about this, before learning that this is a "director's cut" of a game that's been out for EVERY OTHER CONSOLE (including the flipping Mac) already. So I could buy this on the WiiU, or on my Mac.

Anyone (relatively neutral towards Nintendo - so, not stealth or cult) played the game in another form? Does this look better? Or should I wait for some new features and pricing before I decide?
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77

Postby kakah » 07 Jun 2012, 11:10

Although, I haven't played trine 2, I have been told by those who have played the ps3 version, the wii u version looks better and that they noticed levels in the trailer not in the ps3 version.
kakah 40

Postby Balladeer » 07 Jun 2012, 21:21

Thanks kakah! Sounds good. :)
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77