to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Dead Island sequel is coming

Your comments on our articles.

Riptide announced, hopefully better than its trailer

Dead Island: Riptide - the sequel to last year's not-as-good-as-the-trailer zombiefest - has just been confirmed. Truly, 2012 is the year of the undead.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Boethius » 05 Jun 2012, 22:37

You shouldn't sleep in the sun.
Boethius 21

Postby sigourney beaver » 05 Jun 2012, 22:44

yay this was one of my favorite games last year could of done with the being at e3 this year and made it a little less dissapointing
sigourney beaver 44

Re: Dead Island sequel is coming

Postby JD_Method » 06 Jun 2012, 03:01

I still need to finish the first one. I enjoy it, but I only ever play it with a mate.
For when you're sick of watching quality videos, check out my selection of half-arsed, on-the-s**t-side videos on YouTube: GameCheeseHD
JD_Method 58

Postby sulli456 » 06 Jun 2012, 07:10

I just want the cutscenes not to include everyone if you are playing solo. Really ruined the game when i struggled my way through hordes and get a cutscene showing everyone. Where the hell have they been and why haven't they been helping.i want. I know they would then need to make 4 versions of the cutscenes but it would make it so much better.
sulli456 47

Postby scotty » 06 Jun 2012, 09:26

sulli456 wrote:I just want the cutscenes not to include everyone if you are playing solo

Agreed on that point, but I play with a friend so we just take the p*ss out of the game the entire time, it's so much fun. :)

I'll be looking forward to a sequel and hopefully they would have ironed out some of the clunk.
scotty 51