to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Video: Microsoft's E3 conference analysed

Your comments on our articles.

Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Xbox Music and SmartGlass...

Microsoft was the first to deliver its E3 press conference out of the big three platform holders yesterday, and it didn't exactly set the world on fire with its showings.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Video: Microsoft's E3 conference analysed

Postby Barca Azul » 05 Jun 2012, 10:34

Is there a reason for duplicating articles? Illduplicate my posts too! Here's what I wrote before!

I'd give it a 5.7 out of 10.

Have you two not played Uncharted? Isn't Tim from OPM? TR hasn't taken all you mentioned from other genres! It's all from Uncharted, stop being polite! Looks good still though.

Also, is it just me or is kinect more useful for the voice recognition more than anything else?

Plexyglas sound good, as kinect did, but the proof is in the pudding! And I think most are still waiting for their kinect desert to arrive still!
Barca Azul 61

Re: Video: Microsoft's E3 conference analysed

Postby lonewolf2002 » 05 Jun 2012, 11:59

Barca Azul wrote:Is there a reason for duplicating articles? Illduplicate my posts too! Here's what I wrote before!

I'd give it a 5.7 out of 10.

Have you two not played Uncharted? Isn't Tim from OPM? TR hasn't taken all you mentioned from other genres! It's all from Uncharted, stop being polite! Looks good still though.

Also, is it just me or is kinect more useful for the voice recognition more than anything else?

Plexyglas sound good, as kinect did, but the proof is in the pudding! And I think most are still waiting for their kinect desert to arrive still!

Uncharted took from multiple genres itself. Don't get me wrong I love Uncharted, but original it is not.

As for the conference, in my opinion not a lot for me a bit of a letdown but hey.
What you need to remember is that there's what people want to hear, there's what people want to believe, there's everything else, THEN there's the truth!

360 Lon3Wolf2002

PSN lone_WOLF2002

Steam lonewolf10
lonewolf2002 64

Re: Video: Microsoft's E3 conference analysed

Postby Richyrich316 » 05 Jun 2012, 13:52

Just how much do some people expect we all know that the next generation of xbox / playstation are on the way & are in development probably to be shown next year as they no showed this year.

Considering that the 360 is getting on for 7 years old & is still putting out titles like Halo 4, Gears of war forza horizon, some decent looking xbla games & things like smartglass & more functionality for live I think what was delivered was pretty damn good & next year the 3rd gen X-Box will most likely take center stage & thats where a lot of MS development muscle is probably headed to get games & services ready for the next machine.
Watch your step, the red mists of Richyrage are descending mwahahaha
Richyrich316 53