to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil Portable listed for Vita

Your comments on our articles.

Retailers seemingly out new handheld entries in Konami's and Capcom's franchises

Sony's E3 press conference kicks off at 2:00am on Tuesday morning, but a couple of retailer listings appear to have stolen some of the platform holder's thunder by revealing a pair of exciting new PS Vita games.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil Portable listed for Vita

Postby lordirongut » 04 Jun 2012, 10:53

Good if true. They're big franchises and will allow Sony to actually look like they're supporting the Vita and move away from the bad press they've had since launch.
"Our world cannot be viewed through the glasses of common sense" - Masato Arai.

Twitter: @hyakushiki1234
JRPG/Japanese Culture blog: http://shrinetoamaterasu.blogspot.com/
lordirongut 65

PSN ID: lordirongut

Re: Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil Portable listed for Vita

Postby Gambini » 04 Jun 2012, 14:59

lordirongut wrote:Good if true. They're big franchises and will allow Sony to actually look like they're supporting the Vita and move away from the bad press they've had since launch.

Completely agree although I would rather see a vita specific resi game, not just a port or crapcom hd remake
My Most Anticipated Games for 2012/13: http://quicklinkr.com/gambini
Gambini 51

Postby verynaughtyboy » 04 Jun 2012, 15:32

I would like a brand new Metal Gear Solid game built for Vita from the ground up... I'll accept a Vita version of Peace Walker or even Portable Ops as long as some love is put into it.
I spend all my money on Games and Consoles. Any left over I just waste.
verynaughtyboy 41

Postby Stan_Goodspeed » 04 Jun 2012, 16:06

verynaughtyboy wrote:I would like a brand new Metal Gear Solid game built for Vita from the ground up... I'll accept a Vita version of Peace Walker or even Portable Ops as long as some love is put into it.

Same here. My only gripe with this rumour is that the Play-Asia listing is not recent, supposedly it was put up and down repeatedly since the Vita's launch. Might end up being bogus, which would be a shame.
Stan_Goodspeed 58

Xbox Live: Boffitchev
PSN ID: Spencer_Trilby