Studio Tour: Crysis 3

Your comments on our articles.

Hacking through Frankfurt's undergrowth to get to Crytek, creators of this year's Crysis 3

Crytek's award cabinet is crammed with trophies of all sizes, but there's one that towers above all others. 'From the Crytek Staff to the Yerli Brothers,' it reads. 'Christmas 2001. You guys are No. 1.' Crytek was founded back in 1999 by the three Turkish brothers, and despite the size of the new Frankfurt office (it houses 325 people) it still feels like a family business. A lot of that's down to the immediacy of the upper management.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Studio Tour: Crysis 3

Postby TehSlenderMan » 13 May 2012, 22:37

Baaaaaah! Can't wait for this game, reading everything I can on it.
Have a Steam, Origin(Sadly) and Battle.net Account.
Steam: Darksiders 2, All CoDs, Saints Row 3, CSS, DoD:s, Killing Floor, DX:HR, CS:GO, many more.
Origin: Battlefield 3, Syndicate, and Mass Effect 3.
Battle.net: Diablo 2 LoD, StarCraft 2, and Diablo 3.
TehSlenderMan 31

Xbox Live: TehSlenderrMan
Steam: Teh Slender Man
Battle.net: SlenderMan#1735

Re: Studio Tour: Crysis 3

Postby xabi » 14 May 2012, 06:28

damn i want a job there :P
xabi 48

Re: Studio Tour: Crysis 3

Postby sonic_uk » 14 May 2012, 09:38

I love articles like this where you can go behind the scenes and see what its like to work in a place like that. The Halo 3 Special Edition had a great almost 1 hour long video documentary on the making of the game and a day in the life of a developer who worked there. I found it really interesting.
Own...360(Slim), Ps4, Ps3(SuperSlim), Ps2, Ps1, PsVita, XperiaPlay, Gamecube, Snes, Dreamcast, Megadrive, MegaCd 2, Saturn, Gamegear, PC

Owned...Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Gameboy, Master System, 32x, GBA SP, Xbox, Psp, 360(Premium), Ps3(BC), Wii(BC)
sonic_uk 56