to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Soul Calibur 5 DLC brings Tekken costumes

Your comments on our articles.

Threads borrowed from Jin, King and others

Soul Calibur 5 players will soon be able to dress their weapon-swinging characters in clothes borrowed from the Tekken wardrobe.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Soul Calibur 5 DLC brings Tekken costumes

Postby zinaptik » 24 Apr 2012, 22:06

how about giving me some new characters as I haven't played this since it launched, I really don't know who buys these costume packs, but then again they are cheep to make rather then put some effort in to making something decent for the people who bought the game.
zinaptik 46

Re: Soul Calibur 5 DLC brings Tekken costumes

Postby mattdark » 25 Apr 2012, 09:36

zinaptik wrote:how about giving me some new characters as I haven't played this since it launched, I really don't know who buys these costume packs, but then again they are cheep to make rather then put some effort in to making something decent for the people who bought the game.

Im surprised people are buying them. They may be cheap to make (especially as alot of stuff was available in SC4, or is being ripped from other Namco game) but to buy all the packs they release is expensive.
I'm hoping they may release bundles later down the line, because I dont feal happy paying the current prices for a handful of costume pieces.
Time to rock n' ruin!
PSN - MattDark86
360 - MattDarkZero
mattdark 50

PSN ID: MattDark86