to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Batman Arkham City's Harley Quinn DLC launches next week

Your comments on our articles.

Lets you play as Batman and Robin in over two hours of new gameplay

Warner has detailed the Harley Quinn DLC for Batman: Arkham City.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Manjushri » 23 Apr 2012, 16:14

What about PC?
Is it console only DLC?
I remember the first time I had sex - I kept the receipt.

Groucho Marx
Manjushri 48

PSN ID: Rottingface
Steam: Rottingface

Postby Bryanee1983 » 23 Apr 2012, 16:17

No its out the end of May, they put the wrong date up on twitter.

https://twitter.com/#!/arkhamcitynews/s ... 1332339712
Last edited by Bryanee1983 on 23 Apr 2012, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
Right now, I'm letting you live. And I'll continue to keep you alive...until you've grown enough to become worth killing.♠
Joined 2001
Bryanee1983 59

Re: Batman Arkham City's Harley Quinn DLC launches next week

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 23 Apr 2012, 16:18

No it's coming to PC too don't worry, according to other sites anyway. I think this article's quote just refers to it coming early to consoles.
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Postby billybouffant » 23 Apr 2012, 16:24

cheers for putting up a picture that spoils the ending, its not like I wanted it to be a surprise when I finished it
billybouffant 43

Postby Tivan » 23 Apr 2012, 16:36

Apologies for originally posting the wrong date, it is releasing at the end of May. There's no word on PC release plans in the official press release
Tivan
CVG Staff

Postby Currambo » 23 Apr 2012, 16:37

billybouffant wrote:cheers for putting up a picture that spoils the ending, its not like I wanted it to be a surprise when I finished it

Oh wow, didn't even think of that. Bad form CVG!!
Currambo 54

Postby StonecoldMC » 23 Apr 2012, 16:46

billybouffant wrote:cheers for putting up a picture that spoils the ending, its not like I wanted it to be a surprise when I finished it

Its from the press release from Warner and Rocksteady.

Should we stop putting up videos or pictures in case people haven't completed a certain Game from now on then, especially Games that are over 6 months old?
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 81
Global Moderator

Postby monkeyd_93 » 23 Apr 2012, 16:54

The game's been out for about 6 months now, and really by now you should realise DLC has the potential to give away spoilers.

It's like reading up on a second series of a tv show, and to not have finished the first, only to find out the second series leads on from how season 1 ends *shock horror*.
monkeyd_93 35

Postby billybouffant » 23 Apr 2012, 17:02

StonecoldMC wrote:

Should we stop putting up videos or pictures in case people haven't completed a certain Game from now on then, especially Games that are over 6 months old?

There are dozens of other pictures they could have used, and the fact that I didn't even have to click on the article as the picture is large enough on CVG's homepage is what bugs me. Apologies that not everyone manages to keep up with the crazy rush of games that come out, I've literally just picked the game up this week after avoiding spoilers for 6 months and I'm quite annoyed.
Plus 6 months doesn't make the game old, especially for a game that comes out in the November rush! There could at least be some mention of spoilers included in the title of the article.
billybouffant 43

Postby TheLastDodo » 23 Apr 2012, 17:09

StonecoldMC wrote:

Really?

Warner specifically put out a picture in the press release that spoils the games ending. That is incredibly dumb.

This isn't just selling the DLC remember, it's selling the GOTY edition which many people have held out for after the DLC fiasco from the original launch.

Unless CVG are contractually obligated to use that particular picture, I'd say yes absolutely you should use another picture, hell you could just cut that picture in half and use the half that doesn't spoil the game.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby KesMonkey » 23 Apr 2012, 17:18

StonecoldMC wrote:Should we stop putting up videos or pictures in case people haven't completed a certain Game from now on then, especially Games that are over 6 months old?

Absolutely, yes, if that picture is a spoiler for the ending of a game that's only 6 months old, and that game's GOTY edition hasn't been released yet. I would have no objection to such a picture being included in an article provided that there's a spoiler warning, and that the picture is not used as the headline image.
I like cake.
KesMonkey 62

Postby dicky1993 » 23 Apr 2012, 17:22

cvg spoiling things again!

and yes yes you should SC
Currently Playing Xbox360: Beyond Good & Evil HD & Casual Gears Of War 3 fun

will be up for gears co-op give me a shout!
dicky1993 48

Xbox Live: dizzzzeehaskell

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 23 Apr 2012, 17:28

CVG wrote:Harley Quinn's Revenge is being billed as the game's "final chapter".

The game as in Arkham City, or as in this line of Batman games? Because really, the final chapter of the game shouldn't come at an extra cost!
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby martynapoole » 23 Apr 2012, 18:11

This would be great if i had of been given my catwomen code, 6 months and no reply from either rocksteady or wb. I give up and am fed up.
martynapoole 14
New user

Postby martynapoole » 23 Apr 2012, 18:17

It would be great if i had of been given my catwomen dlc code, 6 months of nothing back from both rocksteady and wb games. I give up and am fed up why should we pre order or buy on day of release just to be let down and ripped off, very good game but not as good as the first one.
martynapoole 14
New user

Next