Mass Effect 3 guide: All the character deaths - and how they

Your comments on our articles.

Save as many as possible with our MASSIVELY SPOILERIFIC guide...

After potentially spending hundreds of hours forging allegiances, friendships and more across the galaxy, it can be heartbreaking when a comrade falls in the line of duty. But did they have to die, or could the situation have played out another way? By making different decisions, either in the heat of the action or during earlier interactions, the course of events can be changed to turn some characters' certain deaths into their moment of salvation.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Mass Effect 3 guide: All the character deaths - and how they

Postby BenThomasFoster » 15 Mar 2012, 22:01

and they bio-haters say decisions in ME2 make not inmpact... ha

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7bsIpE ... T2JSJAAFAA ending explained in 3 mins(the video is still wrong but it's the general jist of it)
- I troll without realising it
- Don't listen to a word I say
BenThomasFoster 49

Re: Mass Effect 3 guide: All the character deaths - and how

Postby PMIKE5 » 16 Mar 2012, 17:00

Spoilers!
There is anothe option with Anderson. Instead of using a renegade interupt, you can choose the paragon path and the Illusive Man commits suicide.

EDIT: There are so many discrepencies in this article. Kelly Chambers doesn't appear at all unless she "Feeds your fish" in ME2. Also, the only reason you have a mission with Kasumi on the Citadel is because of the data she retreived about the Alliance in her loyalty mission in ME2.
My artwork. Hope you like it :)
My kindle comics
PMIKE5 46

Postby MrPirtniw » 16 Mar 2012, 17:46

BenThomasFoster wrote:and they bio-haters say decisions in ME2 make not inmpact... ha

Who says that? There's loads of things during the game that are affected by your actions in ME2 and also ME1- the ending however, makes it all pointless.
"Stop your putrid whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair."
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 71

Xbox Live: Tysh0

Postby TheCleip » 17 Mar 2012, 08:38

I actually like it when people die, and everything turns to s**t... makes for a better, more emotional story.
TheCleip 26

Postby Lt Fatman » 26 Mar 2012, 22:03

Happy to see I saved most of the characters that I was able to. Had no idea I could save Kelly Chambers though. Maybe I'll give that a go if I play from the start of ME2 again.
Lt Fatman 25

Postby sepewrath » 07 Apr 2012, 07:32

I believe the bit about Mordin is incorrect, or at least missing information. I believe the only way for him to survive is Wreav to be leading the Krogan, Eve had to die during the extraction of the cure(Maleon's data was destroyed) then you can talk Mordin down with a speech check.
sepewrath 29