BioShock Infinite PS Move update, Ken Levine chat, chilling

Your comments on our articles.

PSM3 talks at length to Ken Levine, plus reviews of FFXIII-2, Kingdoms of Amalur and The Darkness II

BioShock Infinite's developers don't know how BioShock Infinite ends. That's one of many intriguing snippets from our recent chat with BioShock Infinite's creative director Ken Levine - and our exclusive eight-page interview covers a wide variety of topics, including PS Vita, the nature of moral choice, the secrets of the 15-min E3 demo and the 1999 mode. PS Move owners might also be interested to learn how motion control will be implemented in BioShock Infinite, too...... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

BioShock Infinite PS Move update, Ken Levine chat, chilling

Postby T12AV15 » 07 Feb 2012, 18:14

got the mag last week, very good indeed, liked the vita section. However with the p**s poor attempt from sony at making games cheaper for the vita I am not going to pick one up on day of release. I think there are no killer AAA games (which I can't get already i.e. uncharted) and there is no way i am paying the same price for games on the vita as I would for a PS3. I fear vita will never have original titles and instead will just have ports of PS3 games which is stupid as I would much rather play the games on a big screen with a more powerful console.
T12AV15 = TRAVIS
T12AV15 48

Re: BioShock Infinite PS Move update, Ken Levine chat, chill

Postby KAPKAP » 20 Feb 2012, 15:25

I was surprised to see you guys released 2 podcasts without any indication on here that you have?! I had to go on itunes myself and search for you. please notify us on this site once one is out guys.

btw the latest podcast released on the 15 feb is funny as f**k. keep up the good work guys.
PSN ID: KAP
KAPKAP 25

PSN ID: KAP