to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Lord of the Rings: War in the North launch trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Rings, orcs and war all feature

Here's the launch trailer for Lord of the Rings: War in the North.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Lord of the Rings: War in the North launch trailer

Postby lonewolf2002 » 31 Oct 2011, 09:23

Odd all the online retailers have the UK date as the 25th. :?
What you need to remember is that there's what people want to hear, there's what people want to believe, there's everything else, THEN there's the truth!

360 Lon3Wolf2002

PSN lone_WOLF2002

Steam lonewolf10
lonewolf2002 64

Re: Lord of the Rings: War in the North launch trailer

Postby bennyt » 31 Oct 2011, 21:22

Not bad, not bad at all.
Tempted to get this but there's too much coming out in Nov and i've already got Halo CEA and Rayman Origins on pre-order, so it may have to wait until after Xmas, jan sales more likely.

Still, it looks good, liking the rpg side, coop but i'll wait for the reviews just in case...

@lonewolf, its weird bout the release date as its out on the Nov 1 but zavvi/amazon etc are not releasing it until the 25th :?
bennyt 28

Postby thirdwatch » 31 Oct 2011, 22:57

Cool, been looking for a new coop game.
thirdwatch 22

Postby lonewolf2002 » 01 Nov 2011, 00:57

bennyt wrote:Not bad, not bad at all.
Tempted to get this but there's too much coming out in Nov and i've already got Halo CEA and Rayman Origins on pre-order, so it may have to wait until after Xmas, jan sales more likely.

Still, it looks good, liking the rpg side, coop but i'll wait for the reviews just in case...

@lonewolf, its weird bout the release date as its out on the Nov 1 but zavvi/amazon etc are not releasing it until the 25th :?

Ah, what a strange release/retail strategy. 8) Might look into this after Skyrim is finished I like a good co-op RPG as well as my SP ones. Enjoyed Sacred 2, plus this has separate cameras for each player which is good because I hate the shared camera idea that devs are forcing onto co-op RPG's of late.
What you need to remember is that there's what people want to hear, there's what people want to believe, there's everything else, THEN there's the truth!

360 Lon3Wolf2002

PSN lone_WOLF2002

Steam lonewolf10
lonewolf2002 64

Postby bennyt » 01 Nov 2011, 10:54

Same here Lonewolf

I enjoy a good coop rgp and as an added bonus, it's an lotR one. Once i've played Halo CEA and Rayman Origins to death and back again, i'll pick this up. Best of luck to Snowblind, i hope it sells well but i'm hoping it drops in price several weeks after its release. £25 or below would be nice...

Anyway, brings back the memories of playing Return of the King on the ps2 all those years ago :)
bennyt 28