Batman Arkham City, FIFA 12 rage quit rant and Battlefield 3

Your comments on our articles.

Unflinching opinions on all the new PS3 releases, plus PES 2012, Ico and 1980s power ballads

On the new PSM3 podcast, we review every big PS3 release coming over the next two weeks - including PES 2012, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and Batman Arkham City. Plus, we reveal the latest on Battlefield 3, direct from the developers DICE - and yes, that includes the truth behind the divisive beta trial, and why the finished game is way, way better. You also get to hear PSM3 editor and podcast host, Dan Dawkins, having a live mental breakdown to some music from the 1980s.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Batman Arkham City, FIFA 12 rage quit rant and Battlefield 3

Postby Revellation » 14 Oct 2011, 18:08

Nice. Friday evening plans out, bubble bath and PSM3 podcast in.

(Obviously, I never actually had any plans. :()
Revellation 19

Re: Batman Arkham City, FIFA 12 rage quit rant and Battlefie

Postby T12AV15 » 17 Oct 2011, 17:48

Great podcast guys! Andy has definately justified my pre-ordering of Batman, not that it ever had to be justified :? Hopefully now the girlfriend will see sense once I play back his comments.
T12AV15 = TRAVIS
T12AV15 48

Postby Keyran-Solo » 18 Oct 2011, 00:39

Just finished reading this month's issue (Well, that's a lie, I finished reading it yesterday) and it was a very enjoyable indeed, especially the Resistance 3 review because I can relate to everything said in that review considering I have also played through the game...That god damn boat part makes me want to fall asleep.

Never actually played Arkham Asylum but I keep seeing it REALLY cheap in Game and GameStation so I might pick it up, then eventually buy Arkham City because the hype is ridiculous at the moment, it's making me want to actually get it even though i'm not THAT much into Batman in the first place.
Currently Playing

PS3
    Sonic Generations
    Rage

Xbox 360

Halo: Reach (Multiplayer-only)
Keyran-Solo 16

Xbox Live: II KeYraN II
PSN ID: Keyran-Solo

Postby smokinmofrazier » 20 Oct 2011, 10:50

Cant wait to hear this, Dan having any sort of rant/breakdown is class podcasting but to 80's music as well?! Tho currently stuck in South Korea on a charity gig so gonna be November before i hear it :(
smokinmofrazier 30